SAU Community

Sau Nationals Road Trip "super Cruise"

Pezhead

u need to lrn2trackday..

prep all the night before.. wake up,get dressed, wash face/brush teeth and out the door! done and dusted in 10 mins.

and no u dont need to do ur hair.. just open the window before u get to the meet and blame the wind :D

This I LOL'ed at, hope someone teaches me someday.

had all the night before stuff down but there always seems to be something missing the next morning that makes you late..love turning up at trackdays just as the drivers briefing crowd is filtering back out to their cars.

perfect timing again!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.5hrs from castle hill to phesants but it would still take most people an hour to stuff around at get shit organise before they have to leave the house.

Pack car the night before, get up, a bite to eat, start car and push right foot down? 1 hour?

Pack car night before. Sleep in car with iPhone alarm on dash. Wake up start driving. WIN!!

lol! :banana::teehee::banana:

haha you are quite the little Takumi arent you!

I used to do that initial D stuff when I first got the skyline.. Drive down to mitchells pass at like 2am, sleep through till sunrise and go up/down with the light starting to break through it was awesome.

then I got back problems >_<

u need to lrn2trackday..

prep all the night before.. wake up,get dressed, wash face/brush teeth and out the door! done and dusted in 10 mins.

and no u dont need to do ur hair.. just open the window before u get to the meet and blame the wind :D

ahem!

+ 1 re wearing helmets

usually do it myself for a bit on the way down to track days, always good for teh lulz and usually get a few double takes/thumbs up.

Doing the 2 person head turn, death stare would be classic though.

if only i had a passenger this time..