SAU Community

Sau Nationals Road Trip "super Cruise"

Pezhead

I hope everybody that decided to convoy down had a good time. I know I did! It was so great seeing the skylines all running along. Hecktic fast 'n furious bro (like the truckies said, lol).

And I have to add that the schedule (albiet conservative timing) worked out great and we ran to the schedule almost exactly :nyaanyaa:

Yes indeed it was great! Except for the little part where I lost you all at Albiny... I should blame my GPS but really it was the idiot that was trying to use it!

Tate did well keeping up in the yellow WRX, despite the check engine light being on the whole way there! LOL :laugh:

It was entertaining watching Andrew in the blue R34 drop back and do the fly by's as well.

The Motive DVD guy's did extremely well keeping up in the hilux too!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed it was great! Except for the little part where I lost you all at Albiny... I should blame my GPS but really it was the idiot that was trying to use it!

Tate did well keeping up in the yellow WRX, despite the check engine light being on the whole way there! LOL :laugh:

It was entertaining watching Andrew in the blue R34 drop back and do the fly by's as well.

The Motive DVD guy's did extremely well keeping up in the hilux too!

heyyyy... when did you get home?

heyyyy... when did you get home?

Hi Liz,

I got back to Cairns at 1:40pm this afternoon, having left Mackay this morning a little after 4am.

Glad to be home and still have a couple of days holidays left to recover (ween myself off V), and fix the exhaust leak on the car.

I'd like to have caught up with Bobby and Jem, as well as gone and visited Unigroup as well but my time was limited in Sydney. Next time I'll transport the car and fly down which will give me more time.

• 2 weeks later...