SAU Community

Yay Or Nay?

Manuel Kasko

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it, but then again I have slightly eclectic taste.

My slightly odd contribution, with further changes to be made in the near future.

post-5870-12850345779021_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't do the whole dash like that, would have probably left it as it was.

• 7 months later...

Hahah please ARTZ dont dig this up!

Honestly I got rid of this shit a long time ago

stock dash ftw

Everything you've ever posted will come back to haunt you bro :yes:

Good to hear you came to your senses on the dash though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Thanks everyone for the warnings with this setup. I have the sads but at least I know what I'm in for.  I'll put the frenchy or radium setup higher up on my priority list now. 
    • Yep, that looks very familiar from my Walbro 460. The frenchy setup is expensive AF. It sucks. Buy once, cry once. Mine took 5-10 years to actually melt... but I don't want to actually do that again. The stock connector took much less time to melt through with the stock plug. I had thought it was fixed for good, and it was.... until it wasn't
    • Melted into the plastic, example one of the two, had washer either side. 
    • I melted those EFI bulkhead connectors as well, best part I did it 1200km from home! I downgraded to a 340lph pump that draws much less amps and took advantage of being N/A and can use the stock connector. (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0414/1681/8852/files/DW300_Tech_Sheet_e20dc539-c1b7-448e-9176-c0da069e1295.pdf?v=1702575698) In your case, it's time to get the frenchy or other billet setup if you don't want to change pumps. Unless you can downgrade your fuel pump requirements, this is what you must do to fully solve this issue.