SAU Community

My Story Lol Thought Id Share

shaunpierre

mate, you should've gotten the cop's badge # .. photocopied the letter from civic compliance removing that infringement and send it into the cop station and say something like "SUCK MY BAWLS" LOL

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHAH true i should of :P fkn cops man they get me ragging!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE RAGEEEE

just other week i had bottles or something thrown at my car at 3:30 am in Ivanhoe by an on coming car... probs fkn muzzers having a laugh so i chased them.. cheee yeaaa.. was exiting but i was so devastated to find 2 dints on my gtr :(

i couldnt get out and fight these pussies since i had both my Girl friends with me (gtr and the female) so did reasonable thing and i got there rego and went to cops... later to find out cops cant do anything even thoe i have 2 fkn witneses WTF where is the justice!!

but hey for defects and little bullshit car related they can go out there way to the full extend of the law... it just defeats the purpose of being a cop.

for example!!! i got a massive defect on nye for my ke70... fair enough coped it on chin and so i got it fixed ect got RWC...

THEN! i got another defect the week after i got the RWC....my poor ke!! even thoe the second time was still within the 28 days and the RWC and it was still usable! they didnt care " i dont CAREEEEEEEE that u got roadworthy slip! i could be DODGYYYIIEIIII mate" " we can sit ere arguing all morning mate. the fact is that this VEHICLE is not safe to operate on the roads!"

oh my son of rajab...... fkn dum shits even wrote VOLKS WAGON GOLF on the defect notice and scribbled it out (shh no one with notice)....... whats the point of trying to be police officer if u cant follow the rules and paper work they enforce in the first place... mind your these were detectives so under cover car and no uniform ...god help us all

i might just have bad luck with police... dont get me wrong there are alot of good ones.eg i took my rm125 out other morning just to see if its running smooth befor a big day of riding and an under cover followed me, just my luck lol any way and told me "wtf u doin mate go home cant be riding that" i said "iknow sorry just a small test ride"...was a top guy there was no need for a fine and dramas ect... but if so... i would just fanged it blowing 2 stroke smoke all in his face lol PAAAAAAAAAAPAPPAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA haha

f**k my life these po po's are just haters. and for any one who wants to defend the police name and integrity wateva please dont.. my mum was a cop. so was my grandmother and grandfather.

i have such an exiting life

nope :) there's a few gun metals going around.. just in my area another gtr and gtst gunmetal

fair point especially it being a skyline but i was polite and provided a cover note

nah was Darcy... has a temper that bloke

I can't believe that nothing can be done in regards to your damage to your vehicle. If you have the rego and it matches the type of car its a report, statements and follow up investigation with owner/driver of car. I hope you go back and ask for sergeant as the response to you is total crap. I am sick of lazy members not doing their job properly and getting away with it.

Here's my inside story from recently. I catch 4 offenders for burglary and $100K damage to property and CIU don't even attend scene. Day before that I get accident job with person trapped/injured and on way to job TMU car right in front of us. TMU drives straight past the accident leaving it for me to deal with. None of them get into any trouble for this.

thats bad man affraid of the paper work...they shoulda have been in the mix right away! arrest coulda been made!.. they musta had somwhere better to be lol like a random drug and alcohol test hahah like 2 cars come to the scene now.

I feel for you man but glad it worked out in your favour. I've had my share good and bad cops as well and the bad ones are only interested in meeting their daily quota but with a horrible attitude. It is those low life drop kicks that make driving suck and everytime you get out, you're just waiting for some cockroach to ruin your day. Any cop that acts unfair, I hope karma gives them a visit.

I still believe this anti-hoon, tariffs, RWC changes, targeting imports and P-plater laws were brought in to increase sales of local cars. All those dodgy mofos from politicians, car manufacturers down to cops pestering us drivers are in this. No harm in supporting the local economy but when the local manufacturers start making cars worthy of its price tag and equal in quality to Euros and Japs, I'll be the first to place an order.

Edited by theforce

this is going slightly off topic but australia's tariffs on imported cars are really, really low... something like 3.5% now compared to 30% in the 90's. i don't think there is any conspiracy between the govt and the 3 local car manufacturers to make people buy aussie made cars.

I feel for you man but glad it worked out in your favour. I've had my share good and bad cops as well and the bad ones are only interested in meeting their daily quota but with a horrible attitude. It is those low life drop kicks that make driving suck and everytime you get out, you're just waiting for some cockroach to ruin your day. Any cop that acts unfair, I hope karma gives them a visit.

I still believe this anti-hoon, tariffs, RWC changes, targeting imports and P-plater laws were brought in to increase sales of local cars. All those dodgy mofos from politicians, car manufacturers down to cops pestering us drivers are in this. No harm in supporting the local economy but when the local manufacturers start making cars worthy of its price tag and equal in quality to Euros and Japs, I'll be the first to place an order.

true. but u cant help but think that cops do favor the local cars rather than the imports.. for example hsv or a gtr in front of cop.... who would he pull over lol

its getting bad i saw 5 police cars on kielor melton higway in the space of 45 mins. last night

Ah, I'm just wondering why people keep bringing it up.

It's totally irrelevant. It's only been brought up to say "look, the police did something wrong". Yes we are "meant" to PBT everyone pulled over but there are plenty of times that doesn't happen. Days when the PBT's get calibrated, no PBT in car etc"

If I can't smell any alcohol on person and stated didn't drink and I don't have PBT on me, I'm not going to hold them up for 10-20+ minutes until another free unit can bring us one. I think that's fair. If I believe that they had been drinking then I wait until i get PBT. Last time this happenedto me, I got a disqualified driver and ended up being almost 5 times the limit.

it had alot to do with my fine... he wasnt being professional. jsut came up to my car like a cowboy..

to my under standing when u get pulled over there is a precedure they must follow. they are trained to do it... he just came out losing his nut, just straight out haitng lol!

im my letter i mention all these little factors including that he didnt breatho me and it worked im my favour... win :P

unlucky about ur disqualification but u musta had a good reason to drive drunk i supose...

to my understanding..

officer must be in FULL uniform (unless a detective) this also means no sunnies ect

state name and branch

reason for pulling over

licence check

and do breatho

speeding, random licence check, its a given, they carry that thing around in the car probs in a full kit that every unit has. also ii think every time u do get a fine of any sort they have breatho u befor hand... they can hold u up for as long as they want, i was told not to drive home once coz i was defected.... f**k that lol

but ye

so many loop holes.. its just a job, like any one elses, and ppl at there job get lazy

Edited by shaunpierre

ok well thought id share this story of mine iknow its long but i cut unwanted details. was fkn soo pissed off when this all happend but it all turned out in my favour in the end

after months of red tape with complaince bs and heads i had to put up with, FINALLY was dropin my gtr at mech for rwc legit.. i needed fuel so went to closest mobile, was 830 am and was so bizy with traffic on the main road.. so i took a small short cut through watergardens shoping centre (skip all traffic as mobil is pritty much in watergardens) just my luck as i was almost at the servo i police car was goin opposite direction saw me and made the best effort he could to speed to the next round about and no joke chase me and pull me over.... i had no plates at this time so i knew i was gona get pulled over... i just chilled and waited. iv been pulled over so much since i got this car but never had dramas as i alwasy had a cover note..

this cop got out the car and does the usual song and dance... but was so cocky! proceeded to check my details and every thing was legit but he hated me or something and got so technical with the terms of the cover note and argued that i WASNT goin DIRECTLY to the mechanics..

i was like soz but yea i need fuel.

he mention u passed 2 caltex servos to get to this mobile why are u comin all this way to mobile??

i said i only used mobile.

he said "dont talk to me like im am idiot!! been doin this job for 25 yearsssssss!! ect ect usual lecture..

he slapped me with a un reg fine of $611!!! OH MY i was raging !!

befor he left i mentioned to him im almost a qualifed mechanical engineer and how i know whats best for my car blah blah (i really am btw) and ill be writing a letter!!

he laughed and said good luck and he just took off..probs mirin my gtr lol but i was pissed man so unfair sad.gif

this cop forgot to do a breath test on me..fail

so i got my fuel and made my way but 5 mins later was pulled over AGAIN!! nice effort to pull me over also, but diff cop this time...i had no dramas i also had a chat with him and told me i shouldnt of got the fine if had cover note ect and that a breat test is STANDARD PROCEDURE when getting pulled over!! all cops when they pull u over must do a breath test...

so pulled over 2 times in one morning but only 1 fine... load of bullshit.

more bullshit was i recieved the fine the next morning!!! i bet it was pernonally delivered by the tit who pulled me over, it wasnt even a legit infringement. it wasnt an exact duplicate.. some of the the details were added after the time of infringment. so he filled in the blanks so to speak afterwards in pen and not in the grey graphite lookin stuf....so half of my fine was normal grey writing and rest was in pen... so i raged more

SO un-professional!! so i wrote a letter... f**k paying $611

i wrote the best letter i have ever written and even got some off the literature/english people at my uni to go over it!! man no joke was a masterpiece. took copies of alll my evidence lol petrol reciepts and covernote and my TAMPERD with fine too!! and kissed it for good luck and sent it of!

this all was well over a month ago and yesterday i received a response !! they withdrew the imfringement YESSSS!! was FKN WRAPT!! almost went into the kielor police station just to show the officer the letter HAHAH and tell him to suck ma bawls...lol

so yea i got an official warning coz of my good driving record.... pfft they made a mistake and dont want to admit it.

in conlusion i fkn won!! i beat he system!! didnt even have to go to court hahah

anyway thought id share smile.gif the end. and if any one else has stories like mine share..

Lodge an offical complaint against the officer with the Office of Police Integrity. Get a lawyer to write the complaint and ensure you get an offical response.

If police can't follow the laws, they should loose their jobs.