SAU Community

Dave aka Leewah record highest Dyno figure ever in Autosalon history

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at last count the car was on sale for 90k, altho this was before the Nitrous was added... so we shall see...

Shan, The car was never on sale for 90k. A lot more than that has been spent on the car so figures are a bit blurry.

The car is for sale though and I have a number in my head which I'm asking for it.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM and we can talk.

Here is the graph from MAS for ya.

MASDynoRead20040403.jpg

Enjoy.

You are absoulately spot on summoner,

For a national event of this magnitude, it's a piss weak effort to hire a dynolog, especially if the software is limited to 200kph.

Needless to say, big hp cars are big hp cars, it just make it harder to compare the results.

i think it's got more to do with which garage the organisers are good mates with rather than stict adherence to uniformity across the board. If Cabin were smart, they'd invest in a Dyno of their own (seeing that they do up to 7 shows a year not including semi's and finals). This would be ideal to take on tour with them.

Also quick question bout the Dyno Dynamics dynos... don't they need to be secured to the ground using underground bolts or something? Coz the one at MAS wasn't really secured to the gorund that well (and it couldn't have been because it was in the exhibition centre.

Guest INASNT

Wasent that dyno meant to be newly built by nizpro?

When they were trying to fix it on saturday and they pulled the covers off, the internals of it looked rather old

You and your .1 You do realise that for that 0.1 to mean anything you are talking about the dyno being accurate to less than 0.0167%!!!!!

:D:P;):) :)

That's what makes it so funny though!!! :rofl:

Emre! We are talking about car people here!!!

I mean every time I hear someone talk about an HR32 GT-R I want to stab them!

If that isn't being serious about a trivial detail then nothing is!

I am probably a bit too much of a tourist in this forum to pick up on in-jokes thought...

I think the most impressive thing about this car is for how long it has over 400rwkw!

Look at the meat in that graph - it's pretty easy to see that it isn't just a dyno queen!

Go Leewah - Go Fangartists! :D

matt

He heee...

Being serious about a dodgy dyno printout is a little contradictory, don't you think...? :P

I think everyone with half a brain figures out it's dodgy and just a joke within 10 seconds of seeing the dyno chart ;)

It's not meant to be serious, it's all in good fun :D