SAU Community

My Rb26/30 Build

j2fast

yeah they do.. and they suck because they use steering box's from maximas and ultimas... feels like driving a camry. i put a us spec 300zx one in my r32 and it was better but im having binding issues :(

yeah they do.. and they suck because they use steering box's from maximas and ultimas... feels like driving a camry. i put a us spec 300zx one in my r32 and it was better but im having binding issues :(

man that sucks...

Looks like an awesome RB, what cams have you got in there???

loving that idle :thumbsup:

thanks, i have kelford 272 with 10.55 lift. hopefully if i can get boost controller working or get a new one by this weekend, i will the car dyno'd

ok so i went to the dyno yesterday and i want to know some opinions on the power i made, i think its kinda low for this setup but i want to know yalls opinion. so i made 775 hp 636ft/tq on 27 psi. power band is from 5200-7500 rpms. i will post the graph up tomorrow when i get to work. but heres the video of the run, i had to stop n couldnt do any more until i get better boost controller and fix my radiator spill that happens on only on higher boost.