SAU Community

Bw Airworks Turbos

zebra

Exhaust note sounds pretty tough in my opinion, especially when your right up it! We're just running off the spring pressures so far. Car has been de tuned to 350rwkw on 17psi

It's running the smaller .91 rear housing though it's probably a touch laggy but we will be playing with the cam gears and will hopefully be able to being it on 3-500 rpm earlier

I suppose I see it as a touch laggy as the only other high hp car I've driven at that level is Piggaz's 2.8 -5 setup on e85 and that things pretty responsive

But yea feul is just pump at the moment so will hopefully be cracking over 430rwkw with some boost and better fuel

Forgot to mention I'm also running the Ross crank trigger setup with a link g4 ecu and I have to say the car runs very well in terms of idle and light throttle applications

Edited by GTR_JOEY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The extra 200cc Piggaz' car has would make a big difference.

Sounds really promising so far man, I'd not be overly surprised if you got in the territory of your 430kw target at 25psi just on pump gas. Don't be shy on E85, lets see 500kw :D

Oh your poor gearbox Joey.

It's ok. We can have a 'gearbox BBQ' when it dies. Throw yours, mine and Steveo's gearset in a fire and watch them burn!

It's going to see what this thing makes on E85! It's going to be one wild ride :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased a 8375 FMW.. Won't make it into the car for a while though.. Need new ECU fuel system ect.

I was pretty disapointed with the casting quality of the housings though. Especially the exhaust housing.. its rough as inside..

Purchased from Street to Track.

I bought my last Garrett through him and he's very cheap, extremely fast and great to deal with..

Will get some pictures when I get some free time..

How much did it cost u? I've been trying to order one from himni racing but they only seem to reply to email every Saturday so waiting on an invoice

1400 seems a bit steep.. I got mine for 950 Inc V band + delivery from full race..

Personally I think the 83/75 will perform pretty well.. I havent wound full boost into mine yet but it's looking very promising. Looking to crack 450 on E85.

And they sound frigan awesome!

Yea I think there about 1200 from himni racing which is where I'm gonna get mine from, yea were talking about the fmw s362 meant to spool like the old s360 with the power more like s363 but should have results in a few months

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They really aren't very clear with the naming conventions, !!

S366SX is looking very probable for me, would love to see if there is something that sits exactly around 600hpatw though.

They really aren't very clear with the naming conventions, !!

S366SX is looking very probable for me, would love to see if there is something that sits exactly around 600hpatw though.

Well mine made 375rwkw on 18 pound, on 25 psi 450rwkw should be doable.. That's around 600hp