SAU Community

Quality Japanese Parts

Hi People,

I'm selling the following as I am now parting the car:

1) HKS Type R Intercooler (BRAND NEW in the box, havent even opened it). They are RRP over $1700. They have been engineered to maintain efficiency on applications rated up to 800HP. Very thick core, 700 X 304 X 103mm.

Asking: $1500 FIRM

p_hks-intercooler-kits-toyota-supra-turbo-1993-1998-r-type-.jpg

2) Defi Gauges (BRAND NEW, two taken out to look out and trial fit, the rest still new in the box) Comes with 4 gauges, Boost, Water Temp, Oil pressure and oil temp all in RED. Also comes with the Defi-link advance control unit.

Asking $1200 FIRM

600x450-2011051600004.jpg

350x600-2010012100010.gif

3) Volk Rays TE37 in BRONZE- (Used for only 2000km) EXCELLENT CONDITION, Not a single mark on them, built date in 2011. Measuring at 18x10.5 +15 all round, comes with Falken FK452, also around 2000km. These wheels in the classic bronze cost more then the SLs beleive it or not, but i do prefer the classic look.

Asking $3900 FIRM

dfdfsfsf.jpg

4) Tein Monoflex Coilovers (Near new, used for around 2000kms) Part Num: GSP72-F1SS1 (BCNR33)

Developed to be the future of axis of sport shock absorbers, used at circuit or on winding road. Its sport performance is sure to give a mental uplift to drivers. To meet various situations and to enable precise setting, Mono Flex has lots of know-how and technology poured in, such as newly designed platform and /or MSV (Micro Speed Valve).

FEATURES:

- The forefront of sport shock absorber, which can well perform at circuit.

- Use of MSV (micro speed valve) improves steering response and traction.

- Full-length ride height adjustment feature allows separate adjustment of the ride height and the pre-load.

- 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).

- Teflon coating for rust prevention.

- Newly designed mono-tube platform.

- Pillow ball upper mounts are included.

- Compatible with EDFC.

- Available for overhaul.

Asking $1800 FIRM

Pictures coming soon

5) Quest R33 Tail lights - Custom made straight from Japan. Looks fantastic and really stands out from the rest. Cost me abit over $600. LED only on the brake lights, indicators and reverse lights have been left normal as i think it looks abit chat with it all LED.

Asking $500 FIRM

IMG_0615.jpg

6) BRAND NEW HKS T04Z Full Kit (RRP OVER $8000) - Comes with everything, manifold, wastegate, piping, turbo, turbo cover, dump pipe, etc.

Part Number is:

11003-an003

Exhaust Housing:

A/R 0.81

Asking $6700

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

Edited by INLINE6

Sorry not willing to separate the gauges.

Just to confirm, intercooler is CORE ONLY.

HKS only sells the core when it comes to GT-Rs and if you want the extra bits it will cost around the 500 mark. The champs at HKS advised that the standard pipe is fine to work with the cooler itself.

Bump for the Qest Led Lamps !! :thumbsup:

I know the Qest company owner quite well and these are quality lights and he only uses the best quality Japanese Leds.

Housings are genuine Nissan so they are a perfect fit !!

Plus they look bloody good.

Bump for the Qest Led Lamps !! :thumbsup:

I know the Qest company owner quite well and these are quality lights and he only uses the best quality Japanese Leds.

Housings are genuine Nissan so they are a perfect fit !!

Plus they look bloody good.

You know the owner...

Pls enquire about ones that look that good for R32 very interested.