SAU Community

The Mentality Of Bus Drivers..

MUZT3K

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, so I've been catching the bus to and from work for almost 13months now, and the other day i finished work and was waiting for the bus outside Harvery Norman home HQ (this isn't the first time its happened either) and i could see the bus approaching from a distance so i got up and clearly hailed it down from a distance continuously and the mofo didn't stop and kept driving, so with my bag over my left shoulder ipod in my left hand keys in the other, wallet and coins in my left pocket bouncing around phone in the right, i thought f*k this, this aint happening again, so i sprinted my way towards the bus hoping to catch him at the lights, as i was about 75 meters from the bus that was stuck at the lights, i saw the arrow turn green so i knew my time was minimal, i managed to catch up to the bus before the lights turned green and so i stood infront of it and banged on the window and told him to open the fk up (was seeing red at this stage) got inside and completely lost my shit at him. Sat down huffing and puffing, and i go to the old guy next to me, did he not see me? and he said he must be running late that's why he didnt stop by the way you must be a good runner (made me lol abit) but my point is...how crap is the public system..anyway there's my rant for the night enjoy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed lately, many drivers (in cars) are not giving way to busses as they pull out after picking up/setting down passengers. This doesn't excuse the bus driver in your situation.

But I can see the reason for busses running late.

i swear they do this on purpose, you're running for the bus as you see it approach the junction, and the bus waits at the bus stop, till you're about to reach and then the bus moves off..

troll much?

I knew our public transport system is shithouse but didn't realise it until I went to Europe.

First time in London and I miss my train. After a bit of a self rage session, I looked up and saw the next one was arriving in 2 mins. And to the second, it was on time. This was the case for buses as well. And not just in England, but ALL of western Europe (didn't visit the east side).

They don't sit around waiting. You're either on time for it or you've missed it.

Here, people hold the door for their mates, inspectors think they own the trains. It's farrrked.

Germany was cool. The u-Bahn is organized in such a way that switching trains becomes seamless. Your other train literally arrives same time as the one you're in. You get out, walk across the platform and take off. Not like the fkn city loop.

where you wait at flinders station for god knows why, before it starts heading towards box hill.

Fkn hate it.

The worst is trynna work out which way around the loop it goes. Depends on what the drivers feels lIke doing at the time, I suppose.

I once had an on comming bus turn right in front of me when I was on my motorbike, I couldn't believe the f**ker just took off and left me lying on the side of the road after he mowed me down.

Battered and brused I chased him down, best I leave the story at that. :whistling:

I once had an on comming bus turn right in front of me when I was on my motorbike, I couldn't believe the f**ker just took off and left me lying on the side of the road after he mowed me down.

Battered and brused I chased him down, best I leave the story at that. :whistling:

farrrk that's a dog act and a half...whats the rest of the story, got me interested :D

farrrk that's a dog act and a half...whats the rest of the story, got me interested :D

Lets just say that after I forced the doors open I turned real ugly, I had to pull up when I noticed the bus was half full of passengers so I said a quick sorry to them and took off, I think they were in more shock than I was with what happened.

Lets just say that after I forced the doors open I turned real ugly, I had to pull up when I noticed the bus was half full of passengers so I said a quick sorry to them and took off, I think they were in more shock than I was with what happened.

haha bit like my story..whole bus was quite and probably scared..but i was pissed

Plus, these buses now have their own piece of road.

And in some parts of Doncaster East, some wiseass decided to put bus stop right on the road where other road users are driving on.

Everyone had to overtake buses on single unbroken line (which is illegal), I really do want torture the idiot who came up with it.

LOL, bus drivers and couriers, look at them, I mean have a good look at them, they are not good enough to drive trucks and make some real coin so they hate the world because of it.

My EXs dad was a bus driver and he would cry havoc if they told him his route had changed, and the amount of piss he drank, it was lucky he was never breath tested before work as he would have failed every day.

The public service employee, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Best bus public transport is in Cancun Mexico. There is a bus along the Hotel Zone every 1-2 minutes. They all stop for you no matter if you are at the bus stop or not if you wave. Had some interesting trips on them. One was fully decked out with stereo system and lights like a night club, others had buskers singing along.

Edited by gdogzgtr

i love the bus lane on springvale road. most people dont realise its only valid during peak hour so theres usually no one using it. i can do the speed limit past ol' mate doing 60 in an 80 zone :thumbsup: