SAU Community

R34 Gtr Nur N1 Crate Engine Package - 43000Kms

Hi, my R34 GTR NUR engine is for sale

This engine was in my R32 GT-R and has done approximately 43,000kms. The engine was sourced as a brand new crate motor from Nissan Japan, and was given an extensive workover at Prime Garage including a host of brand new uprated parts and head porting before being installed into the car.

post-46-0-86089200-1318118030_thumb.jpg post-46-0-29019900-1318118037_thumb.jpg post-46-0-63263600-1318118043_thumb.jpg post-46-0-49159400-1318118055_thumb.jpg post-46-0-33590900-1318118062_thumb.jpg

Enhancements to the engine prior to installation include:

- Mild Head Porting to Prime Garage specification

- Brand New R34 GTR N1 Turbos with N1 Actuators

- Tomei Metal Gasket Kit Inc. 1.2mm Head Gasket

- Head Removed - Tolerances & Clearances Reset to Prime Garage specifications

- New R34 GTR Injectors

- New Injector Seal Kit

- New Oil Pressure Sensor

- New Genuine Nissan R34 GTR Coil Packs

- New Ignition Module (Over $500.00 on its own)

- New R33 GTR N1 Crank Balancer Pulley

- Various New Hoses & Clamps

- All New Studs & Pins

- R34 GTR Sump Removed & Replaced with BNR32 Sump (To Retain R32 Diff Ratios)

Additional Bolt-on Modifications Added:

- Tomei 76mm Stainless Dump Pipes (Yep, the BIG ones)

- Tomei Expreme Stainless Exhaust Manifolds

I will sell the engine as either a long motor, or as complete package with the Turbos, Tomei Dump pipes, Tomei Manifolds, Plenum etc. The Plenum, Turbo's and exhaust manifolds/dumps etc have been removed for inspection and a compression test has just been completed showing 165 Psi across all 6 cylinders, so it is in excellent condition - More pics will be available Saturday.

The engine and parts will be avaliable for inspection or purchase this Saturday (8/10) at Castle Hill for anyone that is interested.

Please note that one of the R34 N1 Turbo's may require a rebuild. (not sure but think one might need rebuild will know more on

I am asking $7500 firm for the complete package which is an absolute steal given a brand new R34 NUR Engine will set you back ~$20,000 in long bare form, and thats if you can actually find one!

Will list out some prices for individual items as well over the weekend.

Cheers!

post-22701-0-38854700-1317874618_thumb.jpg

is this beerbaron's motor?

No its mine , but yes i did buy the car from him and he had engine fitted in japan as package :thumbsup: also will not come with trust piping kit in pic but can come with the original piping and airbox or i can sell it seperately . original computer that was running this engine $100

package price changed if dumps sold?

or still same?

thnx

yes it is 500 less now , so 7k the rest n1 engine with n1 oil and water pumps, plenum ,injectors ,manifolds,two n1 turbos(one only needs rebuild to be confirmed 2morrow) ect , ect , plenty of interest but first one in gets a bargain ! use what you want and sell what you dont , i just want it moved on and get into next project , as ive said if you want to come look tommorrow at it no problem . cheers , Aaron. ps: the engine is at my mechanics shop as i live on central coast , and i will be there at castle hill tomorrow :cheers:

Every thing you see here can go with the engine , ss tomei manifolds have some heat cracks in them but can be repaired and one of n1 turbos needs rebuild, i will also sell things seperately if any one wants anything ! Im open to offers as looking to sell quick as i have new project i want to get on with ! :)

p1030499if.jpg