SAU Community

Got An Ea Falcon... For Free

You guys are jerks. Don't you remember how stoked you were on your first car?

I had a red manual camry and I LOVED that POS.

TOYO0038.jpg?aspect=Default

Spent more on a stereo than the car was worth, lol. Used to get excited about shit like seat covers too haha.

Now I'm sad and wish I was 17 again :(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

250px-1991-1994_Mitsubishi_TR_Magna_GLX_sedan_02.jpg

bought it back in 03 for 1500 bucks, it lasted about 2 yrs before a mates gf rear ended someone on the Iron cove bridge and blamed me for 'not like, fixing the brakes, and shit'. Was a great car considering it was an auto with flood damage (too many spilled mountain dews).

almost miss the thing. almost.

upgraded to an A4 which was an absolute lemon. now im in a skyline i aint ever going back..

265.jpg

Was an awesome first car, had it for almost 3 years i think before trading it in for the stagea. It went through all the standard p plater phases - the massive power increase of an exhaust + pod filter, half a bodykit, big wheels, stereo, etc

EDIT- first car was one of these. Bought it for 1g kept it for 6 months then sold it for 2g or 2.5g. It had been sitting in some old mans shed for years was in pristine condition and under 100ks.

250px-1988-1990_Mitsubishi_Lancer_%28CA%29_SE_sedan_%282011-04-22%29_02.jpg

I used to pull chicks in my old EA falcon.

True Story

Was it a haggard, rust ridden, clutchless beast?

I still find it hard to believe lol must have been a long time ago :ph34r::P

Edited by Silvia GTR

1986%20Holden%20Camira%20%20JD.jpg

that's right... a mothaf**kin JD!

like a baws

im with ya man, mine was mums hand me down, i tryed my hardest to kill it....ended up selling it for 500 bucks. mine was a white auto 1.8 multi injection...what a beast. i even pollished the original wheels and put some G-grid tyres on it.......out cornered my brothers million dollar VK easily......lol. ah the memories

1986%20Holden%20Camira%20%20JD.jpg

that's right... a mothafuckin JD!

like a baws

LULZ..well at least you redeemed yourself..

i was in myer the other day, dangerfield section i think and they have some tshirt with SUPERCAR written on it and a picture of a camira underneath..

mine was something like this but with wide dragway mags..

sarah_te_sed01.jpg

I let some cvnt snooze on my couch one night and the dirty f**ker pinched it while i was sleeping..

Yeah, no more.... Sold for $1000. Totally original, but so much rust it wasn't really a feasible resto.

Had the original wheels, but my old man pinched them for something else, and left me with R30s I think? Spend pretty much every weekend fibre glassing some part of it!

Was a 5 spd too.... Still got the Warranty/Service booklet!biggrin.gif

Mine was one of these

7SC094.jpg

Same colour same year

Bought for $2700 with 217000kms on it

had it for 3 years

I never had to spent a cent on it. other than servicing it,

And the cd player I put in as soon as I got it

Drove it to all the shows and band practices for a whole 2 years

Some f**kwitt broke into it one night when I was playing a show, lucky nothing was in the car, but he broke both my door locks so I had to get in through the boot and unlock the door from the inside

Took me and the wife (GF at the time) to bribane and back with the entire car FULL and I mean full of our shit.

It died at 320000kms the cv joints and shocks were totally gone and it wasn't worth fixing

This was my first car:

85456241.jpg?t=1274912378

Bought her for $4500Was a Manual Turbo with around 170,000KM on the clock.

Was making around ~150Rwkw, was quite fun to drive while it lasted. I had 7k saved to drop in an RB25, however it was defected prior and it ended up sitting for a year before i finally decided to flog it off. By then idd already bought my 32 GTR, so didnt see the sense in keeping both.

Was sad to see her go though :(