SAU Community

Melbourne - 1999 Skyline R34 Non-Turbo - Auto - White

1999 Skyline R34 Non-Turbo - Auto - White - MELBOURNE - West surbe

Just bought nearly 3 months ago at Globalvehicle dealler @ Fawkner with condition is : just imported from Japan with 100k Km on odo meter and now is 104k km (only drive for 4k)

Registered till July 2012 - RWC is not come with it (have no time to get) or you can bring your mechanic with you to inspect as your expense

reason to sell is want to buy a cheaper car to park at station (sunshine station is not safe for a good car) and want to save money for tuition fee as i drive alot (sunshine to city to hawthorn everyday)

Mod:

Full Nismo kit

K&N air filter

17' Work rezax roar - tyre tread about 6-70% (few gutter rash on rims) (cost me $1.4k)

Phillips white light

Custom made exhaust system at Hi-Tech exhaust (have receipt ~$800) about 2.5 inch - sound is not too loud and have been checked by AFP :P (got pulled over)

and the rest is stock

Bad - the break is squealing when you slow down after 30' driving- annoying me but have no time to check because of study and work :(

scratch in front bumper can respary easily as shown in the picture (it looks bad because of my lack of skill when try to touch up :( ) and the audio is stock from Japan (can play CD only - radio is not so good)

Good - Daily drive + sporty look + healthy engine

price is $14,000 ONO or $13k without a rims (got a stock one for it)

Contact : [email protected] or Text me 0433299288 (three) 0431444888 (Optus)

more info just post here or via email . offer is welcome but no joy rider . welcome to inspect at city - north richmond or sunshine -

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg