SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

YO are much lower than MO.

imo MO and RO sit too high for anything other than a Gias / Stradia or something fixed back.

YO should be able to fit most seats, as there is plenty of room to dill addition holes.

how much is much lower through.. i just bought new seats... again.. ARK Design Sparco's... they bolt straight up to bride but he only had MO rails so I just grabbed one..

If YO sits noticeably lower, then ill be selling the MO's.

and the drift seats? biggest waste of money in my life, all the bolsters tore within a week, seats too high, and the sides started digging in... should get a pic of the sparco's they are awesome..

http://www.arkdesign-au.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=299

Just doing nothing.... enjoying my holidays haha

Enter this http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/387545-sau-forum-battle-come-one-come-all/

You get a 3 day pass. So basically only costs you $45 for the three days...

The entry ticket is almost $70 for a three day.

Aaron you should be entering as well.

how much is much lower through.. i just bought new seats... again.. ARK Design Sparco's... they bolt straight up to bride but he only had MO rails so I just grabbed one..

If YO sits noticeably lower, then ill be selling the MO's.

and the drift seats? biggest waste of money in my life, all the bolsters tore within a week, seats too high, and the sides started digging in... should get a pic of the sparco's they are awesome..

http://www.arkdesign...products_id=299

Really, I suppose that is what happens when they continue to bring the price down. What are they now? $200.

They were $450 or something 2 years ago. Quality was great. Running one of those old ones in the S15 daily and it's going good. They do sit high and you need a YO rail though, RO was like booster seat.

It was the same with a Bride Cuga as well though.

Really, I suppose that is what happens when they continue to bring the price down. What are they now? $200.

They were $450 or something 2 years ago. Quality was great. Running one of those old ones in the S15 daily and it's going good. They do sit high and you need a YO rail though, RO was like booster seat.

It was the same with a Bride Cuga as well though.

yeh i remember sitting in yours and they were completely different to mine...

theyre just shit.. so i spent abit more and did it right, auto barn said they will do a full refund aswell..

so how much lower is YO than MO.. is there a rough figure??

yeh i remember sitting in yours and they were completely different to mine...

theyre just shit.. so i spent abit more and did it right, auto barn said they will do a full refund aswell..

so how much lower is YO than MO.. is there a rough figure??

They both say 30mm iirc.

All I know is that RO + Cuga = higher than stock S15 seats.

I'm on old solid mount + old blade atm. Need one of the new soil mounts (same as in the skyline) or a YO/RX. But CBF atm.

Enter the damn SnS for Track Battle. SAU represent. Plus cheap tickets.

They both say 30mm iirc.

All I know is that RO + Cuga = higher than stock S15 seats.

I'm on old solid mount + old blade atm. Need one of the new soil mounts (same as in the skyline) or a YO/RX. But CBF atm.

yeh i got the bride book with me, they all say they sit 30mm lower than stock but they ALL say it.. id doesnt actually measure the height difference from the floor....might just leave it, the seat sits pretty low now anyway.. ill get a YO for the passenger and if there is a major difference in height, then ill get it for the driver side later on.. Thanks John appreciate it.

and i want to join, i have to see what happens with the tune on saturday first

on another note, Bank just sent me a free upgrade to Platinum...I hope thats not a sign that im spending too much money on the car... haha

Free travel insurance if tickets purchased with credit card though!

and something called concierge service?? anyone know/used it before?