SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Care to point out where I may have been trollin chief?

Interested to see if you can back up your accusations

I'll go one better

Hi Ash, i do apologies for any wrong doing and will tone down my posts in the forum, even cut down my presence in the forum here on but if you could kindly delete, or perhaps edit personal information in this post, i would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry guys about this message but i just want to express that I do apologies for any wrong doing in vic wasteland and will tone down my posts in the forum, even cut down my presence in the forum here on for the better for the forum community

So... We met your request

Going to keep your end of the bargain or shall I just re-instate it and give you the ban stick?

because my life doesn't revolve around this forum and its members..

like you have anything else in life... you cant even go on a fkn holiday without spamming the forum..

question for you flynn.. do you see ANY other members that have the time devoted to foruming to post mulitple threads with post after post of the maximum allowable number of images?

Well Kad, I'll tell you what I tell customers who ask me why they can't return their old gearbox to me later on without leaving a deposit: it's not that you look like a criminal, but a criminal looks and sounds just like you.

Well Kad, I'll tell you what I tell customers who ask me why they can't return their old gearbox to me later on without leaving a deposit: it's not that you look like a criminal, but a criminal looks and sounds just like you.

So in other words, members should change their rhetoric to cater for general audience

Sounds as much fun as watching a paint dry on a wall

Edited by Flynnn

Can we stop talking about Flynnn? *yawn*

Cars cars cars cars cars cars cars cars cars cars cars cars cars motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes motorbikes engines engines engines engines rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.

Readysetgo!