SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Care to point out where I may have been trollin chief?

Interested to see if you can back up your accusations

It's how we roll.

People bullshit and lie aaalllll day long. Always know the ones that are gonna say one thing, and do another.

Prime case atm :)

op_will_deliver.jpg

Was lovely to meet you, my mum liked your car. Then she asked why buy my car, had to explain what happened to me 2 years ago (had 33 gtst before the first gtr).

ahah :P i can understand that!

she can buy it if she wants! its for sale!

Was next to one at the lights on Sydney Rd. and I'm pretty sure it sounded just like my 33 with the exhaust on whilst it was idling.. taking off however had a lighter tone to it. Changed three gears by the time mine shifted to second despite the driver just cruising it

Yeh i've cruised next to a 35 once... when just cruising the gearbox sounds so cool :D a bit like my ZF when cruising but better. Changes at like 1500rpm lol

Zing

All you do is post shit about doing such and such because it imprsses women, yet you seem to spend an awful lot of time finding and looking at photos of women that wouldn't let you clean their toilet. Where's this harem of women you're attracting with your style?

And don't try to distance yourself from your online persona, you come across as a cocksucker because you are a cocksucker. Funny how everyone else on here gets along with everyone else just fine, but there's an overwhelming amount of dislike for you

warning.gif

Ad hominem attacks

Just booked in a test ride on this for Friday:

2009-StreetfighterS-001.jpg

A little bit excited, they have a demo for sale in my size and colour :thumbsup: I hope it rides like I want it to!

Wow that is sexy what is it?

SAU VIC RIDE NIGHT KGO!

Not a fan of 99% of naked bikes, including that one.

Trying to talk myself out of going straight to a gixxer instead of going 250 -> 750..

Mrs is getting her license with s friend as well..

Mrs is getting her license with s friend as well..

Yay this really could turn into an SAU ride

I agree, don't like the naked's. A Ducati with fairings any day.

I agree with you both, which is why I've been eyeing the full faired... but I really do need to keep it of the track and I know that won't happen with a full faired :3