SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I fail to see the conflict mohs a lot of things ... But surely not a sick kunt?

Well he was using "sick kunt" in a derogatory manner so...

For anyone that has missed it, this video seems to be doing the rounds

*tried to embed but failed

Wow 50 police to go and defect cars, obvious where the priorities are...revenue vs. prevent immediate and direct crime that actually has an impact on peoples lives. Love how every car they pulled over was either a P plater or modified looking vehicle. Nevermind the myriad of cars on the road that have shitty tyres or rust buckets waiting to crumple. Top comments were hilarious!

Love how the cop says if you modify within the confines of the laws then you won't have a problem...except for being pulled over for a 20 minute inspection, or having to pay to get your car tested (not to mention the time involved) on a cop's assumption it may be illegal. If they did this to all cars and drivers I wouldn't give a shit.

Got new sway bar links cos one of them was clean snapped, spent 1hr trying to fit just one side to the hardest setting on my sway bar with no luck... Surely there is an easier way? Anyone know any tricks? Used the trolley jack pole to move the sway bar and still nothing....

Sway bar links are whiteline, incase anyone was wondering

Did you jack the car from the k-frame? Both wheels need to be off the ground.

Well he was using "sick kunt" in a derogatory manner so...

Wow 50 police to go and defect cars, obvious where the priorities are...revenue vs. prevent immediate and direct crime that actually has an impact on peoples lives. Love how every car they pulled over was either a P plater or modified looking vehicle. Nevermind the myriad of cars on the road that have shitty tyres or rust buckets waiting to crumple. Top comments were hilarious!

Love how the cop says if you modify within the confines of the laws then you won't have a problem...except for being pulled over for a 20 minute inspection, or having to pay to get your car tested (not to mention the time involved) on a cop's assumption it may be illegal. If they did this to all cars and drivers I wouldn't give a shit.

Bashing related death vs motor vechile reated death. Would like to know that stats.

As i see it there would have been multiple people in hospital because they chose to 'go out to the city' vs the road fatalities for that night. Common sense doesnt preval obvoiusly as making sure the car is quiet carries much the same weight as making sure people are safe on a night out...