SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeah I have a few times. I like the seats and the HID/Xenon lights :D

Feels nice to drive and even though its stock feels a lot more punchy in gears than my GTT

If your interested, I'm sure I could organise him taking you for a spin.

Challenge accepted. Your move. :nyaanyaa:

FIB_6216.JPG

I return fire with this picture of the sky!

s2000washwax2.jpg

Oh wait, that wasn't a picture of the sky, it was the bonnet of this silver car waxed by an amateur! :P

s2000washwax1.jpg

http://www.s2kblog.com/2008/06/honda-s2000-wash-and-wax-day/

Really though, colour doesn't make a huge difference, the clear coat / type of wax and camera angle used is probably much more important. Also, when I say more reflective, I do mean looking at the car from a driving distance, not staring at the panel from 30cm haha.

You don't live far from work, haha!

Yes, I don't live far from work plus I park my car more than I drive it...

Yeah I have a few times. I like the seats and the HID/Xenon lights :D

Feels nice to drive and even though its stock feels a lot more punchy in gears than my GTT

If your interested, I'm sure I could organise him taking you for a spin.

That'd be great.

Still undecided whether 8 is worth the extra money over 7. Would love a Gunmetal 8 MR simply cos it look lot better than all other EVO's, but simply not in my price range unless someone is willing to sell it for 20k.

^^ Haha!

Hey Jamie, whats up man? soz I haven't been bothered walking down to your shop over the last week. Way too much cbf

Hey Andrew! That's cool.

Yeah, just went GC Meet yesterday with Jess and a few others.

SAU Dyno Day is on this Saturday if you wanna cruise down for a look.

Let me know.

BTW, you on SAU at work? Haha!

Yeh man using the interwebs at work, who would have thought, it's because of the epic load times our files have for a job I'm working on. Nah won't be at they dyno day I'M going to the folks holiday house this weekend for my old mans b'day.

grant should have tried to get nicks that thing was mint.

everyone seems to be moving on lately, leigh, nick, grant (me hopefully) interesting.

Get a GTR.

Actually today it's "the computer is opening a 700mb file"

Shite!

Need more RAM and processors then what you have now LOL!

That'd be great.

Still undecided whether 8 is worth the extra money over 7. Would love a Gunmetal 8 MR simply cos it look lot better than all other EVO's, but simply not in my price range unless someone is willing to sell it for 20k.

There will be a small window next Saturday between say 5-7p.m where ill be at my parents in Vermont South to go to a wedding with my brother.

If your free then let me know.