SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Why can't girls just get along?

6 years at working at the same place and there has always been a tensions/girls not get along/bitching between different sets of girls.

This also applies to girls that I'm friends with too.

All the work guys always get along and also the group of guys outside of work have never had a qualm.

Feel like I'm Dr Phil when girls are breaking down in my office.

Just sit their and listen but you can't touch! A manager has been sued before for trying to comfort a crying employee :/

thats seriously dumb!

human nature is to comfort someone when they are crying..

getting sued for it is pathetic!

Show him your roof :P

carbon fibre shtickerrrr!

Mirror finish :P

:thumbsup:

Hmmm well I have the a1rm sitting there atm so I might get them put in for the time being. Look into red stuff when I get a chance.

not a valid reason to chew through the DBA's.

QFM HPX's are like $80 a pair

thats seriously dumb!

human nature is to comfort someone when they are crying..

getting sued for it is pathetic!

Yup a manager got taken to court for comforting a staff member after she was crying. I.e. rubs on the back and a hug.

Case was dismissed in court, but having that mark against your name and months of stress wasn't good for the manager.

So I just sit back and hand them tissues :D

And yes bitches b crazy

And that there is one of the reasons people aren't as nice to each other anymore...you can get sued for being nice and errr...crims with bad intentions get off pretty easily :/

I remember some guy saying how he can't even look at or say hi to people's kids at the supermarket anymore, for fear of being thought of as a creep/pedophile...can relate to this. The times, they are a changin'.

That said, can't wait to get stuck into the ladies at my new job lol

Sexual harassment at a...legal firm? You got balls :P

i have my gtst going in for a rwc tomorrow morning - he keeps telling me my return flow fmic will need to come off..

just wondering if anyone knows where can i find documentation which shows its legal?

I've only been able to find it on the EPA information bulletin