SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I agree Dez

People who actually believe that shit.

I say go commit a crime, use that argument.

Let me know when the court date is so I can come for the lulz

lol would be f**kin awesome to watch some cunt get locked up for some bad shit coz he thought he could pull this..

That Josh guy is a classic...even IF this bullshit was true, I guarantee the cop wouldn't have a f**king clue about it and there is no way in hell he'd drive away from being pulled over at 160km/h

Bunch of shit fallers and despos on there some ugly chick posts up some random shot 1000 comments later they still trying to get there end off.. Few of us took the piss out of the loser the other night for trololols

tell him to show you where it says that a return flow front mount is illegal (as long as you don't have a pod)

failing that, call him a cocksucker

One intake modification is allowed, you can have Reverse-flow FMIC assuming you still have standard airbox.

Failing that, do what Dezz said.

yeah i have only the blitz return flow/reverse flow fmic.. and i chose that one due to it being legal.

i am running standard airbox also..

coilovers i have tein monoflex and cant put standard ones back in because the rears were both gone within the first few months after buying the car..

so i guess ill either be telling him he is a 'cocksucker' or ill talk my way through a rwc

Bunch of shit fallers and despos on there some ugly chick posts up some random shot 1000 comments later they still trying to get there end off.. Few of us took the piss out of the loser the other night for trololols

Ahahgahahahahhahahahah

Ohhhhhh alexxxxx <3 no homo

It's true though, about the FB stuff at least. It seriously hurts my eyes, and brain. Least it keeps it off the forums, means less work for me.

Mmm will depend if im catching up with a lady or not.

However unlikely regardless I think... Mt Baw Baw sprint is on the w/e after. Really cannot afford to put that in jeapordy as it's going to be farken nuts!