SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Haha my brother doesn't think hes tough. He knows he is. Has sent 5+ people to hospital. He knows how to fight. He doesn't just talk about beating c unts up. He actually does.

Can I have his autograph? :nyaanyaa:

Hey Moh did you see the new bmw 2002 trailer on stanceworks, It's one of my friends cars, and one of my other friends made the video.

Read the feature. I love that car, so clean, so awesome.

My friend took the pics lol

Haha my brother doesn't think hes tough. He knows he is. Has sent 5+ people to hospital. He knows how to fight. He doesn't just talk about beating c unts up. He actually does.

That's something to be proud of.

Will be good when someone returns the favor, and don't think it won't happen if that's his attitude.

Basti, what?

Only I say shit tongue in cheek and those on here that know me, know that I'm an adult, not a deliquent that hospitalizes anyone who dares to question my opinions or beliefs.

Kids find that shit impressive, adults just think they're f**king retarded (that Josh cocksucker in particular, based on his comments last night)

Shit, he's not gonna break my neck now is he?

Only I say shit tongue in cheek and those on here that know me, know that I'm an adult, not a deliquent that hospitalizes anyone who dares to question my opinions or beliefs.

Kids find that shit impressive, adults just think they're f**king retarded (that Josh cocksucker in particular, based on his comments last night)

Shit, he's not gonna break my neck now is he?

If you ever met him you wont believe anything ive told you. Because he only does this shit to people that ask for it and never starts anything first. He isn't an idiot either doing a masters of psychology and shit. So no he isn't just some thug from the streets that will kill you for anything lol