SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I tell him that too about his attitude. But to this day he hasn't been Proven wrong. His attitude reminds me of yours lol

He might pick his fights, which is the smarter thing to do if you get off on fighting people or you like waiting for your mates outside the emergency room, but I'm with dezzaray on this...these kinds of people usually end up dead, bashed or in jail because one day they pick the wrong fight, with someone who is just like them and has less to lose. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Fights = pain for everyone. I do everything I can to avoid them!

As much as I am a hot headed person, I agree with avoiding fights where you can.

Even if you pick them, he could be a smaller guy but all it takes is for someone to pull out a knife.

Or you could smash someone, they fall awkwardly, maybe hit their head on concrete. They pass away and then you end up in prison :/

He might pick his fights, which is the smarter thing to do if you get off on fighting people or you like waiting for your mates outside the emergency room, but I'm with dezzaray on this...these kinds of people usually end up dead, bashed or in jail because one day they pick the wrong fight, with someone who is just like them and has less to lose. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Fights = pain for everyone. I do everything I can to avoid them!

As much as I am a hot headed person, I agree with avoiding fights where you can.

Even if you pick them, he could be a smaller guy but all it takes is for someone to pull out a knife.

Or you could smash someone, they fall awkwardly, maybe hit their head on concrete. They pass away and then you end up in prison :/

with flynn on the other hand

Doesn't anyone know something I can clean stains off my car seats?

Even spilt water has left black stain on seats.

GF bought me some fabric remover that's normally used on clothes, gave that a shot but that was fail and made it worse lol

GF bought me some fabric remover that's normally used on clothes, gave that a shot but that was fail and made it worse lol

shaving cream.

leave it for about 15 min. dab it off with a cloth and warm water

steam clean?

shaving cream.

leave it for about 15 min. dab it off with a cloth and warm water

Interesting...Will give it a shot on the weekend

steam clean?

Steam clean is like magic on car interiors lol

As in, there is a product called Steam clean?

If your referring to steam cleaning than I don't have a steam cleaner :(

So how does one go about getting his bike license? Pretty keen on it now

Same process as car?

Do you still need to clock up x amount of practise hours?

Go here http://hart.honda.com.au/

Call up the one closest to you and book in for a two day learner course/test. They will take care of everything including the learner permit / photo etc. All you need to bring is yourself and a packed lunch.

The minute you pass their test you can stick an L plate on a learner legal bike and go nuts riding by yourself. You have wait a minimum of 3 months before you can go for your full licence. You don't actually have to ride in these 3 months, I know a lot of people who didn't, but it's a good idea to get the practice as the full licence test will be using some bike skills (it's still pretty easy).

Once you pass that test, you can ride without an L plate. A year from getting your full licence you can get a bigger bike.

If your referring to steam cleaning than I don't have a steam cleaner :(

Least resourceful accountant ever...go hire one or pay a car washe cafe to do it for you lol :)