SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Grant why would you want massive power on a rwd car, it's no good if you can't put it down.

GTRs are quick and all, but RWD you can slide more :D

RWD is ok for traction going straight.. but at a DECA or something (on street tyres) you got your hands busy :D I remember going for a few spins in Hamish's he was slamming that dildo knob 1st 2nd 3rd no traction on that slippery stuff :P

Also on an unrelated note, finally got LASIK done. I'd highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get rid of glasses

GTRs are quick and all, but RWD you can slide more :D

I guess if you're into that, Dunno, my reasoning behind the gtr was if I want 300 awkw I'd like to be able to put it down and also not have to worry so much in the wet. I couldn't really imagine enjoying a car that lights em up everytime you're on full boost.

I guess if you're into that, Dunno, my reasoning behind the gtr was if I want 300 awkw I'd like to be able to put it down and also not have to worry so much in the wet. I couldn't really imagine enjoying a car that lights em up everytime you're on full boost.

4wd could be useless at DECA skidpan, understeer or just sliding about... But it's all good fun.