SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Buyer from WA PM'd me about 2 weeks ago saying there were issues etc.

So eventually got a refund... Although, he had to PAY to have them shipped back to get it >_<

I've had the pics for a while. Wasn't gonna post them public unless it was warranted

Because it doesn't say buyer beware? and I forgot that I usually get my parts im trying to sell professionally cleaned before I post them. I don't see the reason for the ban.

She did refund they guy. It's not like she just flogged em off then was like unlucky.

What proof is there of this?

He was probably just like wtf is the problem, you bought them based on the photos. Unlucky.

Same could be said for him threatening to bad mouth her all over the forums because he bought rims without inspecting them.

How can you defend someone who lists an item for sale without mentioning that it's f**ked?

f**k the dumb bitch and her boyfriend

Because I don't see the problem if she refunded him.

Dezz and ric hit the nail on the head! I know your mates with her andrew but you'd be spewing if you were the buyer he is out of pocket a few hundred cos she misled him

Because it doesn't say buyer beware? and I forgot that I usually get my parts im trying to sell professionally cleaned before I post them. I don't see the reason for the ban.

She did refund they guy. It's not like she just flogged em off then was like unlucky.

There is a lot more going on in the background that you realise, I've got a copy of all the emails and what not. The refund didn't come "easily".

To say things are in ok condition when asking questions (before buying) - and then to have them rock-up totally farked?

Then have PAY to have them shipped back at your OWN expense from a dodgy seller?

Just flogged them off is exactly what happened. Then to make threats, just pathetic.

SAU doesn't just ban people unless there is a very good reason as most cases it is indeed buyer beware, however you aren't allowed to just up and sell something (that is essentially useless, and you knew about it) for a reasonable amount - and not expect to be still using this site.

Nick still rocking JDM-007? Saw it down Burwood Hwy heading towards defect city...

nah man, ninja golf stylez now :P

Nope. some dude in preston or something has it nao.

nah, guy bought it for his missus who lives in lilydale iirc

but everyone that spots it, its around preston, templestowe area and guy driving :P

hahahahaha

How can you defend someone who lists an item for sale without mentioning that it's f**ked?

f**k the dumb bitch and her boyfriend

+2

:laugh:

he didnt actually get a full refund anyway, sent back at his own expense

and those are very obvious cracks/bends etc

the pics she posted originally never had anything like that showing

most people at least see pics, then they rely on the sellers honesty though

I've bought many 2nd hand parts from Japan, US and Australia and never had a problem

I'm sure he deserved it though, right brah?

lol

I lol'd

Break it's neck Rimon. Gotta say though, it is the most immediately painful shit when a screwdriver slips...without fail it's gonna catch you in the hand and take a fair chunk of flesh with it. Had a chunk missing from my thumb years ago, it looked like someone had taken a bit out of an apple.

bone stopped it going all the way through, that's how it felt anyway...

skin as usual was still holding on a tiny bit, just flipped it back in place and let it dry it glued itself back on lol

oh and bikes

kgo

Well yeah you'd be shitty, I know I'd be shitty but then again I'd not buy an item like that without physically seeing it.

You come to expect a certain level of honesty when buying things from long time SAU members. She deserved a ban even without the threats

There is a lot more going on in the background that you realise, I've got a copy of all the emails and what not. The refund didn't come "easily".

To say things are in ok condition when asking questions (before buying) - and then to have them rock-up totally farked?

Then have PAY to have them shipped back at your OWN expense from a dodgy seller?

Just flogged them off is exactly what happened. Then to make threats, just pathetic.

SAU doesn't just ban people unless there is a very good reason as most cases it is indeed buyer beware, however you aren't allowed to just up and sell something (that is essentially useless, and you knew about it) for a reasonable amount - and not expect to be still using this site.

Ahh it seems like all the usual suspects up to there forum bullying antics - havent you guys moved on in life -you were doing the same shit 5 years ago - get a life - people getting villified on here and banned, but seems people are quick to jump on the bandwagon.

These rims were bought by some muppet in Perth who decided that just because he didnt like them he would clean them up and find faults with them. Theyre almost 20 years old - what do you expect? a brand new set of Volk GTCs in the box? they were used on a vehicle for years with no problems - if they needed excessive balancing or didnt hold air that would be a different story - the guy in perth was accordingly refunded and he OFFERED to post them back - however when the wheels were re listed, it seems he still decided that he would be petty about it and report the matter on the skylines forums. The person selling them was accordingly banned because apparent "threats" were made when the guy was asked why he decided to report it after he was given a refund. The seller was/is being villified on the skyline forums as a dodgy seller and a scammer - yet refunded the money when they had every right to ignore the request - its not like buying from a shop - so I take it Ash that your a wheel engineer and an expert because you have seen some pictures of some old Japanese wheels?

The funny thing is these wheels wernt EXCLUSIVLY for sale to Interstate buyers - LOCAL buyers were welcomed to come and view them PRIOR to purchasing, so if theyre so bad - why would you buy it? Jess 14 isnt a wheel expert - was it expected an xray, full engineering report and the like be provided to sell some wheels? Do you sell a house with a full structural report from a Structural engineer? No you dont. This is a tiny matter who the bigwigs of the forum who have little in life going for them have to make into something big. - if people who didnt sit behind a keyboard for 90 percent of their life who have villified the Seller came and viewed them, there wouldnt be a problem. Sadly its no point arguing with retards who get a kick out of forum life.

Was reported long before the refund was given. We've been watching the outcome closely as we do with all reported bad trades.

He wasn't offered a refund initially at all, it was almost 2 weeks before that came about (I have copies of the emails etc).

Don't need to be a wheel expert, need xrays or an engineering degree to know about obvious cracks, bent lips & obvious poor repair. Anyone with their own eyes can see that. Funny that the initial photos showed none of the 4 separate areas of damage.

Buyer also asked seller remove the tyres and inspect them for cracks. Only photo's sent were of of the inside of one wheel (ive seen those as well)

Don't cry victim, i've dealt with more dodgy trades than i'd have liked. Pity people are dishonest in this world.

Sadly its no point arguing with retards who get a kick out of forum life.

And yet... Here you are

When they were re-listed, did the seller state the issue with the wheels that they were now aware of?

I had an R33 GTS-T turbocharger for sale a couple of weeks back...the guy who came to buy it pointed out that the comp housing wasn't correctly numbered and suspected it wasn't an R33 turbo. After research I discovered it was actually an R32 turbo...turns out I'd been ripped off myself when I bought it a couple of years ago. I didn't re-list it as an R33 turbo again though, hoping someone else won't notice the difference...it went back up with the new information I had and I copped it on the chin that it would net me less in a sale. That's the way it should be IMO.