SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Ughhh, missed my call from racepace :( that will teach me to go get a coffee. Now we play the waiting game

Waiting game?

Was down there this morning dropping off my car...they look like they've got a ton of work on.

Yeah called em, they didn't answer so I left a msg and was waiting for his call back. Looks like the injectors I have aren't suited to my application :( Soo once I get the car back I'll be putting up my SARD 800cc injectors for sale. Fingers crossed I'll make the money back on them considering they are brand new in box. They are just going to put in some r33 gtr injectors.

Something about dual pintle and chamber shape meaning that one of the jets would be basically spraying against the chamber wall something something. He said if I still wanted to he could use them and it would make the power but the low end / idle would be pretty horrible and he wouldn't recommend it

Andrew, are you getting turbos upgrade while you're at it or?

Nah keeping the old stock-o's on there for the next little while until funds permit me to get new ones. ATM it's more about just getting the car to run properly because its been being a pig, the current injectors are rooted. He asked if I was going to upgrade the turbos and what I was going to get, he said the stock injectors will be more than happy with -9's

Nah keeping the old stock-o's on there for the next little while until funds permit me to get new ones. ATM it's more about just getting the car to run properly because its been being a pig, the current injectors are rooted. He asked if I was going to upgrade the turbos and what I was going to get, he said the stock injectors will be more than happy with -9's

Ah ok, yeah stock injectors are fine for -9s cos they're maxed out at 330rwkw on PULP, use Nismo FPR to bump the pressure a bit - pretty sure what RP does to many customers car in this power range. I'm sure Chris will talk you through this.

I had GT-SS (aka -9s) on my 1st GTR with stock injectors + FPR, 302rwkw injector duty went 92-96% - different tuner, he did it cos I wanted 300+ rwkw.

The special editions are all green aren't they?

I know of an all black one for sale, female owner only put 300km on it but she's asking $7k which is a joke when she paid $6700 brand new lol

300km or not, it's not new.

I think they're just taking advantage knowing it's the most popular learner bike etc and would expect people to pay good money for it

Pretty sure I've seen em advertised for 4-5k with low enough k's