SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

yeh... i love when people post pics on forums of wrecked rims and there all like. "look how strong my genuine *insert jap brand here* rims are, i hit a gutter at 150pkh and they are only like 98% f**ked! i mean i still have to throw them out and buy new ones, but lucky they weren't fake rims cos then i'd have to throw them out and buy new ones"

:rolleyes:

Can I brag about my $1200 D1Rs lol? They are real!

Real/expensive lightweight wheels are what you put on a track car when you're trying to save every gram of weight from it because you've already done all you legally can to get power out of your engine. And 16kg is a LOT of weight to save on a track car, so then it's worth the $4k. I know people who remove useful bolts from their cars in an effort to save weight lol.

You also use real on the track because a lot of fakes or cheap wheels have balance issues at speed. Some, like my Lensos will shake/vibrate the wheel at 100km/h and there's nothing you can do to balance it...it's annoying but manageable on the street, so I'd go fakes every time, but that's me. Others will pay for a guarantee against these issues and it's not like they lose a huge deal of money on sought after pricey wheels.

So I guess higher priced, real wheels still come out on top :)

But I see your point.

yeah just replied, no PM notification on mobile :)

Cool thanks!

meh,, its not how mild the potholes are. its how fast you were going..

187980_115572861853310_5281515_n.jpg

Yo Aaron

Do you DJ at weddings?

If so, how much do ya charge?

Wasting no time?

yeh... i love when people post pics on forums of wrecked rims and there all like. "look how strong my genuine *insert jap brand here* rims are, i hit a gutter at 150pkh and they are only like 98% f**ked! i mean i still have to throw them out and buy new ones, but lucky they weren't fake rims cos then i'd have to throw them out and buy new ones"

:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yo Aaron

Do you DJ at weddings?

If so, how much do ya charge?

I dont personally, but the other guy does. Its not as expensive as youd think but msg me later and ill be able to tell you.

f**k dj'ing at weddings... i did 1 and wanted to kill myself.

agree, but not for the same reason. Weddings are ALWAYS better with a Band usually a funk band. (not like the wedding singers)

I can probably organise that too if you wanted.

I'm picking up batch #2 sometime this week. Probably tomorrow if i get up early enough

There was about 50 last time, this time apparently there is more lol

drop me a pm when i can steal some off you!

and here i am thinking about going for a vasectomy....

easier said than done,

most places don;t want to do it unless you already have kids or have a medical reason.

have to sit down with a counselor and shit b4 hand.

and if you just say cos I want to bang bitches and not worry won;t get you far!

easier said than done,

most places don;t want to do it unless you already have kids or have a medical reason.

have to sit down with a counselor and shit b4 hand.

and if you just say cos I want to bang bitches and not worry won;t get you far!

the complications seem a little too drastic for that though..

lol.

but its not about banging bitches and not worrying. there's condoms for that. just felt i should terminate my line here, to do my part for overpopulation.

the complications seem a little too drastic for that though..

lol.

but its not about banging bitches and not worrying. there's condoms for that. just felt i should terminate my line here, to do my part for overpopulation.

Hahaha you such a f**king moron hahahahah