SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeah, I got there at 8:30ish... Haha!

Just went to Royal Melb Hotel, friends were DJing.

What time did you all end up finishing at?

How did you manage that?

I have no idea -_-

The disadvantage of buying the Cube is that sometimes I get a little immature thought of going for a squirt through the hills, and then I remember what I'm driving. Truth be told it actually handles well, I'd just look too ridiculous doing it. Oh and no DECAs. Someone want to give me a free car? lol

you have a lotus now?

2005 Exige.

It's a test car for compliance tho, so could be 6 months before it's on the road :( Hopefully it's quicker and they don't balls it up.

Picked it up from the docks and took "the long way" to the engineer. I don't think I'll be dailying it... way too harsh on the spine, even tho the seat is leather it's like leather, 1cm foam, then hard bucket. No comfort at all.

2005 Exige.

It's a test car for compliance tho, so could be 6 months before it's on the road :( Hopefully it's quicker and they don't balls it up.

Picked it up from the docks and took "the long way" to the engineer. I don't think I'll be dailying it... way too harsh on the spine, even tho the seat is leather it's like leather, 1cm foam, then hard bucket. No comfort at all.

nice nigga, congrats

niggaz be movin up in life.