SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Link?

Still need app though

P.S FORZA AZZURI

No link, there's some witchcraft going on that means it automatically comes up in mobile-friendly mode when you go to the website on your phone.

App would probably be a bit better, but can't complain about how it is atm

Woot exams over, freedom come at me!

Enjoy it while it lasts...consider it your bail until you arrive at the prison that is fulltime work.

Muhahahaha...

Enjoy it while it lasts...consider it your bail until you arrive at the prison that is fulltime work.

Muhahahaha...

I actually prefer work :P

Brain is normally shut down at 5p.m

Where if you study you always need to worry about assignments, exams etc...

And getting paid is a bonus!

Wow, yeah I used to work there in my uni days. Poor kids, they woulda had a couple of 15 year old girls working the registers :/

There used to be security guards at Vermont Coles late at night, and most Coles I would imagine.

Though your typical Coles security guards is more likely to run then confront them. Though on their wage and I'm assuming they don't carry a gun/weapon, I don't blame them.

Muhahahaha...

I actually prefer work :P

Brain is normally shut down at 5p.m

Where if you study you always need to worry about assignments, exams etc...

And getting paid is a bonus!

^This! :P. I think I might do better in FT work as well, with uni and part time work, you can't come home and relax all the time, there's night shifts to do, or assignments, or weekend shifts, etc. Not to say FT work will be easy, there's probably times you have to bring home work, but yeah... just different, I guess.

http://www.heraldsun...n-1226400633615

Intradasting 'Vermont South supermarket'

Your not safe Birdman

LOL, my mate just got a job there at the petstore! Not to mention I go to that Coles on occasion :O

2003 is old style? :/ lol looks pretty modern

yeah i've read ducatis are very high maintenance etc but it's no daily...

I said not my style, nothing about old style

There used to be security guards at Vermont Coles late at night, and most Coles I would imagine.

Though your typical Coles security guards is more likely to run then confront them. Though on their wage and I'm assuming they don't carry a gun/weapon, I don't blame them.

we have one at our coles

usualy some random guy that spends his nights reading the magazines/trying to hit on the front end chicks/fiddling with the produce/being a useless individual

the one we had last night, dont think he could have stopped a 12yo......

No offense to people here but I can't stand uni whingers clueless pricks 99% live at home got no idea about the real world moanin about assignments and tests

Fk that try getting a job keepin a job paying bills food on the table it's not 1/10 of surviving in the real world especially the current climate for gettin and keeping a job

I don't even get a 'wage' I can go a month and earn $0 .. Actually I'd owe the business money don't here me bitchin n moanin

/csb