SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

off topic.

smart car is a piece of shit. no other cars to drive around today were available.. i wanted to shoot myself.

Hope your boss doesn't see you slandering the brand lol

I saw one of those smart roadsters the other day, had an exhaust and didn't sound too bad. Way too small and gutless though...needs R1 or busa engine.

Hope your boss doesn't see you slandering the brand lol

i walked back in the office and told him it was a piece of shit. he laughed and said welcome to daimler lol

I saw one of those smart roadsters the other day, had an exhaust and didn't sound too bad. Way too small and gutless though...needs R1 or busa engine.

the more you like it the more your a top bloke. lol

what suburb are you and Leigh from? guessing woop woop

xoxo <3

Eastern suburbs...get on the ring road for a bit.

the more you like it the more your a top bloke. lol

Out of the two of us, one has driven the thing and it's not me lol.

Shiet.

I just realised I might have the most "molested" Skyline in Australia. Its so fishy :wacko:

It has weird shit all over it. It used to be my Dad's lmfao.. (going through a mid-life crisis :rolleyes: )

It's a White 94 series 1 R33 GTS but has an S2 RB25DET in her. The paint on the grille and A pillar has chipped a bit., under the paint, its clearly KR4 Silver.

It was imported by Screamer Imports, Reservoir in April 2010 but my it was purchased from a car yard in November 2010. I'm pretty sure we were the first owners in Aus too because it still had the Jap window sticker in the windshield, radio not tuned to Aussie channels, still had the flare and had a fuel card, this little sack with some sort of tool in it(?) and a bunch of telephone cards. It also had Bob-Jane spec wheels on it (still does.. unfortunately) but appears to have slightly rolled guards (looks like a hammer job) and a got a roady with a fmic, pod filter, momo steering wheel, gutted cat and screamer pipe. Also, the alarm is mounted over the blue build plate in the engine bay (can't see much at all, can barely make out "RB25DE" with a torch.

I'm still investigating stuff and it's all too weird. I also might need to ask some questions in the near future.

Btw is this thread starting worthy? I don't really wanna be a nuisance lol and I'm not sure which category to put it in. :unsure:

All help/feedback is greatly appreciated.

TL;DR-

Got an R33, shits all messed up. Weirder than a Sudanese backpacker eating sushi while riding on a unicycle with pink training wheels.

lol i dunno. i'de rather not be with someone thats been around the block. my ex was one of those. biggest mistake ever - them bitches are crazy. she is the one that was going around saying she was pregga's with my kid.

found another boyfriend and just like that the baby mysteriously died. lol

lol had a chick take 1k for an abortion from me, lol, never saw no receipts, and changed her mind last minute about me taking her to the hospital.

lol had a chick take 1k for an abortion from me, lol, never saw no receipts, and changed her mind last minute about me taking her to the hospital.

That's f**ked!

Since when do coathangers cost $1k!?

Eastern suburbs...get on the ring road for a bit.

Out of the two of us, one has driven the thing and it's not me lol.

i was forced. u enjoy the sound lol

top bloke

some girls are fkd in the head.

TL;DR-

Got an R33, shits all messed up. Weirder than a Sudanese backpacker eating sushi while riding on a unicycle with pink training wheels.

Pics of Sudanese bloke?

Shiet.

I just realised I might have the most "molested" Skyline in Australia. Its so fishy :wacko:

It has weird shit all over it. It used to be my Dad's lmfao.. (going through a mid-life crisis :rolleyes: )

It's a White 94 series 1 R33 GTS but has an S2 RB25DET in her. The paint on the grille and A pillar has chipped a bit., under the paint, its clearly KR4 Silver.

It was imported by Screamer Imports, Reservoir in April 2010 but my it was purchased from a car yard in November 2010. I'm pretty sure we were the first owners in Aus too because it still had the Jap window sticker in the windshield, radio not tuned to Aussie channels, still had the flare and had a fuel card, this little sack with some sort of tool in it(?) and a bunch of telephone cards. It also had Bob-Jane spec wheels on it (still does.. unfortunately) but appears to have slightly rolled guards (looks like a hammer job) and a got a roady with a fmic, pod filter, momo steering wheel, gutted cat and screamer pipe. Also, the alarm is mounted over the blue build plate in the engine bay (can't see much at all, can barely make out "RB25DE" with a torch.

I'm still investigating stuff and it's all too weird. I also might need to ask some questions in the near future.

Btw is this thread starting worthy? I don't really wanna be a nuisance lol and I'm not sure which category to put it in. :unsure:

All help/feedback is greatly appreciated.

TL;DR-

Impressed by new post in Wastelands

Also impressed with Dezzman's excel and formatting skills