SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

how do u stop it mid wobble.

Hang on for dear life until it stops...or...if you have the skill...before it gets really bad you can put on the throttle to try and take weight off the front wheel. Ideally try and lift the front wheel off the ground a touch.

Hang on for dear life until it stops...or...if you have the skill...before it gets really bad you can put on the throttle to try and take weight off the front wheel. Ideally try and lift the front wheel off the ground a touch.

That's pretty scary lol

By watching the professionals being thrown around like rag dolls when the bike wobbles, think I'll stick to my boat... too craaazzyyy for me!

Track time now brah

Hopefully towards the last quarter of the year. :thumbsup:

lol princess hwy is for the weak.

Actually never been...

Good.

Hey Aaron your GOR Map link is to a BP in Western Australia...

Either change it to the correct BP or increase the estimated cruise time to a week.

By watching the professionals being thrown around like rag dolls when the bike wobbles, think I'll stick to my boat... too craaazzyyy for me!

Haha but that rarely ever happens on the street. Gotta remember the pros are riding their bikes on the limits and they aren't the most user friendly machines. Bit like an F1 car...most people would spin out on the first corner pushing it hard!

Haha but that rarely ever happens on the street. Gotta remember the pros are riding their bikes on the limits and they aren't the most user friendly machines. Bit like an F1 car...most people would spin out on the first corner pushing it hard!

Dammit birds! Been convincing myself to stay away from bikes for a very long time now and you're not helping, and now that you've got a bike for sale.... :unsure:

Dammit birds! Been convincing myself to stay away from bikes for a very long time now and you're not helping, and now that you've got a bike for sale.... :unsure:

Go get your Ls anyway...don't have to buy a bike.

But I know you will.