SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Are there any other limitations, like exhaust etc, which you could rectify before the retune?

I havent changed anything, and car has pretty much (engine-wise) got all it needs. just need wanted Trent to do his thang on it, cause im not happy with the way it runs now.

Legs too muscular for skinny jeans :(

Legs too muscular for skinny jeans :(

Lol, skinny jeans... Just no.

Hipster-Ariel-I-got-legs-just-so-I-could-wear-skinny-jeans.jpg

Been driving near the city to get to work lately... So many tards on bikes in skinny jeans, you can see the look of pain on their faces as they bust their nut, and not in a good way.

I like to wear hoody jackets when it's raining and cold..... and i aren't no hipster!

I alway wear hoodies. How is it hipster. It's usually the thinner the clothes the more hipster you are. Hoodies are thick

I like to wear hoody jackets when it's raining and cold..... and i aren't no hipster!

Car club hipsters wear hoodies, not all hoody wearers are car club hipsters. Don't you bastards remmeber grade 3 Maths problems? You must have the other elements to complete the hipster equation.

Aaron is half way there with his iPad mini dash.

Car club hipsters wear hoodies, not all hoody wearers are car club hipsters. Don't you bastards remmeber grade 3 Maths problems? You must have the other elements to complete the hipster equation.

Venn-Diagram.jpg

Sif half way there. I've been different since I was born.. My skins colour for example

And the iPad dash is a great idea admit it. Lol

different like the 20,868,999 other Sri Lankans on earth?

We are one, but we are many, and from all the lands on earth we come, we share a dream and sing with one voice, I am, you are, we are Sri Lankans