SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Question for you wasteland...if you had to choose...would you rather sleep with a girl who's had surgery to become a boy, or a boy who's had surgery to become a girl...

Dat dissonance just thinking about it...

Question for you wasteland...if you had to choose...would you rather sleep with a girl who's had surgery to become a boy, or a boy who's had surgery to become a girl...

f**k it do both. gang bang ftw.

Does this include a spooning session afterwards?

I'd be happy either way.

I'd do the chick who's been converted to a guy. You know they still have XX chromosomes and are really a woman, even if they don't resemble it. There's always the back door, too.

A woman's surgically created penis wouldn't bother me. I've given myself handjobs before.

I'd do the chick who's been converted to a guy. You know they still have XX chromosomes and are really a woman, even if they don't resemble it. There's always the back door, too.

A woman's surgically created penis wouldn't bother me. I've given myself handjobs before.

13734772_image---252995-homophobic-seal-know-your-meme.jpg

Mind you, you've got a backdoor too and what would you say when she/he flips you around and says "my turn" ......

Leigh with his love of playing in the "dirt" and his gym buddy with questions about seeing trannies. Where is this going I wonder?

Yeah he tends to sing for me during my sets too.. hrmmm

Edited by UNR33L