SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I'd do the chick who's been converted to a guy. You know they still have XX chromosomes and are really a woman, even if they don't resemble it. There's always the back door, too.

A woman's surgically created penis wouldn't bother me. I've given myself handjobs before.

Do a search for 'Buck Angel'

Mind you, you've got a backdoor too and what would you say when she/he flips you around and says "my turn" ......

Nonsense I've always been a dominant type.

copped defect today in Kilmore by Epping TMU for an apparent 80mm ground clearance, more like 40mm clearance there mate :P

Luckily it's only a minor and no rwc required but won't be able to clear it until I get back from Shanghai in two weeks

He asked if my Philips HID kit was part of my stereo LOL

sigh... so what was the outcome...not that it matters as all top gear challanges are 100% staged...

I gues what i mean is which trip were they on this time?

the "nothing is as good as an overpriced itallian supercar trip?

the "look how a cheap car with a few mods can be faster than a supercar but it's just not somfortable enough to live with trip?

or the "look at how japan is trying to take on the euro cars, sure it's faster in all aspects but we are still going to say the euro is the better choice trip?

crashing seems to be the usual method

Clarkson said the LFA is the best car he's ever driven.

They all conceded they'd lost to cars that had had 1500 quid spent on them in $200,000+ supercars (except for the viper at ~$80k)

copped defect today in Kilmore by Epping TMU for an apparent 80mm ground clearance, more like 40mm clearance there mate :P

Luckily it's only a minor and no rwc required but won't be able to clear it until I get back from Shanghai in two weeks

He asked if my Philips HID kit was part of my stereo LOL

So much for buying a car that flies under the radar haha

Clarkson said the LFA is the best car he's ever driven.

They all conceded they'd lost to cars that had had 1500 quid spent on them in $200,000+ supercars (except for the viper at ~$80k)

yeah i saw that

though seriously the LFA is f**king sexy..

used to love driving past lexus in blackburn and seeing the white one, its not there now though =/

yeah i saw that

though seriously the LFA is f**king sexy..

used to love driving past lexus in blackburn and seeing the white one, its not there now though =/

i think there's one there painted as the flag now..........................................................................................

403 Forbidden

• You do not have permission to access
    /2013/02/04/10652_boost_val_s_day.jpg
    on this server.

:/

link to ozb post itself; http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/93019

Fkn Indian taxi drivers wonder why people kick the f**k out of them.

Don't fkn realize they have to obey road rules here, it's not f**kn India

And then they go and protest sayin "vee disserwe mor rdreespect"

I'm mad

Fkn Indian taxi drivers wonder why people kick the f**k out of them.

Don't fkn realize they have to obey road rules here, it's not f**kn India

And then they go and protest sayin "vee disserwe mor rdreespect"

I'm mad

they rejected your application for taxi license again didn't they.

something about knows directions too well guessing.

Lol shuttup.

Nah he tried literally driving into me where there was no room. So I told him to have some

Patience, then tried telling me that one lane is too lanes, so I told him in Australia one lane is one lane, not like India where one is two. And he goes "you are f**king idiot" in his accent so I started immitating him