SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

What happened to all the casual cruises that used to be on?

yea i went to my first one with turbodragon (andrew) well the pre meet anyway at a petrol station next to a car wash.

mine and his where the only skylines out of about 6-7 cars. i bailed. wasnt impressed.

met a dude with a lancer, new version. some older guy in a merc. adn cant remember the rest. i ended up ditching and heading home.

yea i went to my first one with turbodragon (andrew) well the pre meet anyway at a petrol station next to a car wash.

mine and his where the only skylines out of about 6-7 cars. i bailed. wasnt impressed.

met a dude with a lancer, new version. some older guy in a merc. adn cant remember the rest. i ended up ditching and heading home.

i had 10-15 or so skylines rock up to the first one i organised. i also remember one meet at monash uni that was just meant to be wasteland whores that turned out close to 30 cars. casual meets are not much point these days

i had 10-15 or so skylines rock up to the first one i organised. i also remember one meet at monash uni that was just meant to be wasteland whores that turned out close to 30 cars. casual meets are not much point these days

Yeah, YEAH!

Back in the day meetups!

was that in mordialloc? cause I was at one with an old dude in a merc and he was a cockmunch

was that in mordialloc? cause I was at one with an old dude in a merc and he was a cockmunch

haha. talking about nurburgring and shit? and then he stopped when he realised i lived there. haha! yup.... that would have been the one!

tall well built dude had a lancer too. i only rememebr him cos i asked if it was a ralliart cos of body kit and it wasnt.

I also have other extensive mods... including a ralliart gear knob...

I got one of those as well.

Had it in my Bluebird as I got it for free.

only issue was it had a 6 speed pattern on it and mine weas a 5.

couple ppl who drive it nearly did a Sunkist