SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

In desperate for free brake fluid?

Well when he goes Prinny HWY almost weekly like a Kris Phaggot and has to brake from 200kmh I guess you do wear out the fluid a little faster than usual...

lol I go like once a month, not even - and tbh I haven't even checked fluids since I got the car brake fluid is just sitting in the closet (like matt)

Yep booking it tomorrow for early to mid may hopefully, but will be members only. Time renewal hey!?

eh not spending $50 on renewal and then $50 on a couple of dyno runs considering I won't be doing any other member things.. why not open to everyone like last year? dat dere shows good community of SAU!

Edited by UNR33L

eh not spending $50 on renewal and then $50 on a couple of dyno runs considering I won't be doing any other member things.. why not open to everyone like last year? dat dere shows good community of SAU!

Spend $100 to get brake fluid.

Or you could simply go to shop and buy some for less than $100?

actually dyno days are normally open days.

but there normally discount membership on the day so I strongly encourage ppl to join.

this year not confirmed yet but we shall announce shortly

but there normally discount membership on the day so I strongly encourage ppl to join.

Good, I was thinking it would be members only lol. It will be easier to get the numbers

Yeh that's it, but usually no discount for just renewals only new members :P

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah most people that have heard it said it was fine but it's always had me slightly worried. Oil pressure I can't remember off the top of my head but it has plenty, I run 10w60 You're probably right mate, best get ordering some shims! Guessing Nissan is the best place for them?
    • Just wanna preface this and point out I'm a mechanical fitter by trade but have had very little rebuild/machining experience, but I am keen to learn, hence this project. Bit of a write up here so bear with me, just want to make sure I do this right  I've got an rb30e currently pulled down. Planning on putting a 25 head on it and running it in my s14.  Not chasing huge power so I'm just going to try get away with factory bottom end for now.  Started measuring the crank the other day, realised my budget daytona micrometer set wasn't up to the task (surprise, I know). They only measure to 0.01mm but the Nissan specs are to 0.001mm. Anyway, I started measuring anyway and came away with the mains being inline with the oem spec, as well as the big ends, except for no. 5. I consistently got a measurement of a hair over 49.96mm, where all the others were pretty spot on 49.97mm. The lower spec for grade no.1 is 49.961mm. I'm getting access to some better gear my next days off to double check everything, but in the case that the big end is right on that bottom spec, is it pretty much just a case of straight to the machine shop for machining and oversized bearings? I understand I need to measure the tunnel as well to work out my oil clearance, but it's the different grade bearings in the manual that are confusing me. What is generally the process when one journal would still technically be in spec, but in a different grade?  Thanks for coming to my Ted talk
    • You need to visit Ipswich. Plenty of clapped out R32 and R33s running around here as daily drivers. And when I say clapped out, they're how you'd look at a VN, when it's the year 2010...
    • So I checked this out in the weekend.. and look at this. I remember watching the videos. Finally got to see it in person! BRB. Tissues. Got tonnes of other pics and videos too.      IMG_0171.mov IMG_0113.mov
    • For anyone who might be put off by the slightly wacky wheel offset shown on the box photo above, the production models are not like that. Here's some more pics of the actual product (as well as the interior)