SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

They'll get him on trespassing and possession of stolen police property once they extract the bullet from his head...

you forgot defacement of public properly as there blood on the bullet.

One man said the car was three metres from the policeman, on the opposite side of the road, at the time the shots were fired.

‘‘It [the shot] blew out his tyre and they [the occupants] bailed on foot,’’ he said.

interesting...

pretty much the opposite of what the police have said

interesting...

pretty much the opposite of what the police have said

intradasting

If this is the case, then firing his weapon is definitely not required, if he could have simply turned his head and written down the number plate of the offending car and popped around for a followup visit later on that night...

Mate of mine used to be a cop, said to us on multiple occasions that the ONLY time that they were allowed to fire their weapon was if someone was about to be killed or seriously injured and it was the only way that it could be stopped.

http://au.news.yahoo...-too-often-lay/

Hahaha he shot at a shitty old Nissan R31 wagon? What was his life endagered by? an RB30 iron block dropping on his leg? Rust? Boredom?

Also wow talk about deflecting the situation - they found bullets in a carpark nearby in the morning... so they've made the assumption that last night the police weren't the only ones there with guns.

"Victoria's police chief says he's worried about how often his officers are shooting at fleeing drivers after another incident in which a policeman shot at a car in Melbourne."

6 times in 12 months... Doesn't sound like it's the absolute last resort to me...

Would of been awesome if one of the car 'hoons' that apparently brought a gun shot the officer.. bloody cops

Just shot in the dick or something, that would teach them a lesson.

Edited by UNR33L

Would of been awesome if one of the car 'hoons' that apparently brought a gun shot the officer.. bloody cops

Just shot in the dick or something, that would teach them a lesson.

"You defect one more vehicle and I'm cutting your dick off" lol

should have called brah. always free to rescue, unless i'm at work. i live near the bwd hwy/middleborough road intersection

Will note for next time. Cheers brah.

If I'm not running for my life while being shot at anyway. M I rite.

Edited by kaitoukid