SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

correction, work in springvale, i should be more afraid of knives.

dem se skidz stahp for no one brah... in front of knox, yolo and all that.

in a lot of ways, a knife wound is a lot scarier than a gunshot wound, though i assume we're talking small arms here.

get hit by an assault rifle round and there is no way in hell you're coming out a non cripple.

5.56/7.62

in a lot of ways, a knife wound is a lot scarier than a gunshot wound, though i assume we're talking small arms here.

get hit by an assault rifle round and there is no way in hell you're coming out a non cripple.

5.56/7.62

Unless you're talking .22 versus machete, I'll take the knife wound.

6 inch knife wound is pretty fatal or paralysing anywhere on torso...it's also a bigger wound...you can get lucky with being shot as long as it misses vitals. .38 is still a sizable slug though, good chance you're dying fast without hospital attention :(

I'll take the gun shot to the torso and the knife wound to the limbs/head assuming they don't have the strength to go through bone. Need to ask my paramedic mate as I'm sure he's seen both in his time.

mrs was upset I wasn't gonna be home till late. she wanted to cook dinner for a change. srsly you can do it any other day of the week. I said I'd buy her a rose, but not till next week. shit is daylight robbery.

Hallmark men and women. scourges

park on lygon st is full of roses...

jus sayin

Whats making you go crazy?

Im just taking my missus out to dinner and that's it. Maybe buy her 1 rose or something

lol, nah. I'm not going crazy. Was referring to all these knife and bullet to the head preference.....

I too, just taking mine to dinner. Trying to think which neighbour's garden shall be my victim this year for a rose/flower. hahahaha

park on lygon st is full of roses...

Those people that walk around sell roses..... my gosh, comes up towards ya all happy and cheerful and when i say no to their $40/rose sale they get moody.

booked Huxtable for dinner tonight....

First Valentines day ever that I have sat in a restaurant and not worked lol!

I dont beleive in it but it's good to make it up to her as all the previous V'days consisted for her being home alone and me coming home at 1am in a FOUL mood lol