SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

i wasn't even mad at first cos I was like "I'm gonna be cuting, welding and flaring that guard as soon as it's regged in a few days anyways..." but then he goes into some tirade about me being illegally parked cos I was too far from the kerb or someshit so he's not liable... so it's on like donkeykong. got his details and set my insurance on him.

i wasn't even mad at first cos I was like "I'm gonna be cuting, welding and flaring that guard as soon as it's regged in a few days anyways..." but then he goes into some tirade about me being illegally parked cos I was too far from the kerb or someshit so he's not liable... so it's on like donkeykong. got his details and set my insurance on him.

So good...get the panel all nicely repaired courtesy of him and then cut it up again lol. Though I assume you'll be taking it to a friendly panel beater who will wipe over it with a cloth, say done and then hand over some spare change to you.

Oh I know you Shan, I know you.

So good...get the panel all nicely repaired courtesy of him and then cut it up again lol. Though I assume you'll be taking it to a friendly panel beater who will wipe over it with a cloth, say done and then hand over some spare change to you.

Oh I know you Shan, I know you.

this....

oh god this

A girl I've been seeing has Said she never wants to see me again.

What kind of bag should I use when I kidnap her? Cloth or Hessian?

what are the pros and cons of both bags?

Can they be machine washed?