SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Case in point the above, who obviously values his plates enough to not include them in the sale. RVNGE8 what does that even mean? Revenge 8? Revenge for what? What could a car possibly seek vengeance for? Losing a drag race? Revenge against the person who left it so hideously disfigured?

brb selling skyline to purchase that calais

also going back a few pages but yeah... freaking truck tailgetting me in traffic this morning! in the hill and with the weather as it was, ain't nobody got time for dat shit. so many traffic lights out of action too... casual 20min late for work... took more than double the usual time to get there :/

Case in point the above, who obviously values his plates enough to not include them in the sale. RVNGE8 what does that even mean? Revenge 8? Revenge for what? What could a car possibly seek vengeance for? Losing a drag race? Revenge against the person who left it so hideously disfigured?

I think it's more that if you own a ford or holden you need to run shit plates

like a guy i know that has a fg xr6t and has plates SHYJ3T.... wtf makes it shy? and he believes that a PWR cooler makes it more powerful too lol

Would not trust it...

What phone do you have?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and use the official car mounting dock for it, there's no way it's ever going to come out of it, and there's no wires etc to deal with for charging... They enter through the base of the dock.

Got a Nexus S, been using one of those ebay phone holders which clips onto the air vents.... been working fine but found that gripgo interesting.

quality post hahah

Could be the mentality of the people who drive these cars...

Headfulloffuck.jpg