SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

good work aaron!

haha jonoe was seriously considering the note 2 as well... but since i was going to buy outright i was ceebs with the cost at the time. so vanilla droid it was for me. but yeah that samsung double screen thing is pretty cool haha

I work in legal/loss recoveries/remarketing lol

Legal side I sometime assist our in house lawyer with claims/final demands pre litigation etc

Loss recoveries - I'm the correspondent for merc with all the bankrupts liquidation trustee admins.

And remarketing - I handle all the repossessions for Australia with another lady here and we remarket/value/ sell through public auctions.

I think I should ask for a payrise considering I was only employed for the loss recoveries part lol

good work aaron!

haha jonoe was seriously considering the note 2 as well... but since i was going to buy outright i was ceebs with the cost at the time. so vanilla droid it was for me. but yeah that samsung double screen thing is pretty cool haha

The screen is lovely bro. I love it. But the keyboad in landscape is waaaaaay too big! LOL

Its awesome how u can just switch tabs in chrome just by swiping from the edge of the screen. Sooo good.

I work in legal/loss recoveries/remarketing lol

Legal side I sometime assist our in house lawyer with claims/final demands pre litigation etc

Loss recoveries - I'm the correspondent for merc with all the bankrupts liquidation trustee admins.

And remarketing - I handle all the repossessions for Australia with another lady here and we remarket/value/ sell through public auctions.

I think I should ask for a payrise considering I was only employed for the loss recoveries part lol

ie repo man

MV5BMTU3MTI3MjkxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQy

trust Ay Ay Ron (only funny if you have seen the Key and Peele sketch) and I... people buy a LOT they cant afford lol

Decent sketch show is decent.

I was surprised to find out just how many cars on the road are actually financed...so many living beyond their means.

Martin, you still going to deca???

well just got confirmation from work that I am flying to America that weekend.

So def going now to get my fix of real cars b4 I go.

SO will be out there on the skid pan with camera again.

Deciding if should come up fri night or sat atm.