SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeah all these people were using them to take pics when I was in Shanghai on the tours, f**king huge
IT was either that, an iphone or an ipad.... don't people use real cameras anymore?

Yeah all these people were using them to take pics when I was in Shanghai on the tours, f**king huge

IT was either that, an iphone or an ipad.... don't people use real cameras anymore?

Hehe.

jonoe those note 2s look silly, co worker just got one when he puts it next to his head looks like his talking to a tablet :P

great for watching / browsing im sure tho

I dont call... at all. So im fine I guess. Im always texting/emailing/browsing/video. So im fine. Already used to the size. Held a galaxy s2 and iphone. Holy shieet it felt small.

despite this shitty weather, cirque du soleil tonight, weeeewt!

Niceee. I got tickets for 8th march. How are ur seats? Ours was in the red ared. Almost middle, 4 rows from front

w00t... new golf has roadworthy! Now to get rego done and then to start mods! yaaaaaaay!

What model did you get?

Was looking at Golfs lastnight. Polos too nohomo.

How does financing your car = living beyond your means?

I could pay cash for mine but why would you lose all the potential investment of the funds in a depreciating asset, I do have significant tax benefits with my car granted but I can't see who or why you would buy a 50k+ car with cash

Unless fully loaded fair enough but unlikely