SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Saw a black r33 with Meisters on tow truck today. Looked like front left was rooted. Must have slipped up in the wet today. One of the Meisters was buckled :(

That means someone's gonna be selling a cheap set of three meisters pretty soon. Saweeeet!

So apparently my housemate's girlfriend is angry because i told her that my cast iron wok needs to be dried after washing or it'll rust. Sif not dry cooking stuff after washing anyway.

apparently its the condescending way i said it. lol.

and she wants to move out.

And so they're really moving out! (AWESOME)

But only in june/july though.

Lol and as per rental agreement, they gotta still cover their part of the rent till we find another tenant.

Kneegrah, what the f**k are you talking about?

Yeah polo's are major gay..... Sorry Ryan (Mohomo will know ) Just way to small to be a guys car

Props, but I have no money after my reno and the f**k all money I get from the rent. Plan on selling soon and buying a bigger better place elsewhere

lol, i ripped into ryan too hard on facebook about his homomobile and he got butthurt

lol, i ripped into ryan too hard on facebook about his homomobile and he got butthurt

Haha I just don't like polo's much, his is alright because it's modded etc and wheels look good, but dat shape = no love

Niceee. I got tickets for 8th march. How are ur seats? Ours was in the red ared. Almost middle, 4 rows from front

Haha nice! Our seats were pretty good I think. Section 100, row I. Pretty much centred, which is good because for most part it was presented that way :P