SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

every cop in vic at street next to mine since friday all to get one dude who may or may not have been armed out of a fkn house who ends up killing himself anyway...

my god aus police are crap. bet over in the US they'd have him out in under 5 minutes dead or alive who gives a f**k you're putting the kunt in jail anyway

every cop in vic at street next to mine since friday all to get one dude who may or may not have been armed out of a fkn house who ends up killing himself anyway...

my god aus police are crap. bet over in the US they'd have him out in under 5 minutes dead or alive who gives a f**k you're putting the kunt in jail anyway

This, we need harsher penalties for criminals

Russman had the same setup as my car prior to his rb25 swap and he was running rings around worked gtr's :P

Russman can also drive

should have built a gokart track in dande...

166528_10151673717569546_1637419521_n.jp

this dude was parked next to me at autobarn once...

he got ultra butthurt when someone came up to me and said how much better my car looked than the lambo lolol

would be impounded in aus and be made out to be as if he committed a crime worse than murder!

not shown: the Eiffel tower falling over as a direct result of the burnout

you should have just gone over and asked the guy to turn himself in rimon. all would have been over in seconds

Rimon was the reason he holed himself up in a house in the first place

Convertible? Well there goes all the streetcred this car ever had.

man, i see minimum 2 86's on the roads every day. Getting spammed hard.

I park next to a white FT86 (and a burgandy R33... anyone on here?) every day at Gardiner station. The more I look at it, the more I keep thinking it should've been the new Hyundai Tiburon.

Convertible? Well there goes all the streetcred this car ever had.

I park next to a white FT86 (and a burgandy R33... anyone on here?) every day at Gardiner station. The more I look at it, the more I keep thinking it should've been the new Hyundai Tiburon.

They should have dropped a turbo in not the roof.

There's already enough clueless housewives driving 86's. convertible is going to top it off.