SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

if I got done for that i'd put up an add for anyone that wants their written off yet still running car removed for free and go and rip a skids in a cop shop carpark.

problem solved lol

This. Do you know how hard it is to have my car stolen? I leave my car in the open because it's insured for 11, which is more than most 33s are going to get selling...no dice. It's like they know which cars are uninsured or low valued :/

My friend has a r33 gts which doesn't have a working window for 6 months. The window is left full open when he parks. Hasn't had anyone touch it lol.

Will be trading it in for $2k. Not sure if buy and flip? People buy 33 n/a's these days?

every cop in vic at street next to mine since friday all to get one dude who may or may not have been armed out of a fkn house who ends up killing himself anyway...

my god aus police are crap. bet over in the US they'd have him out in under 5 minutes dead or alive who gives a f**k you're putting the kunt in jail anyway

Then they get questioned about their handling of the situation because he's dead?

He was a serial rapist and psychopath from the very little I know about it all, they should've stormed the joint the second they knew he was in there alone and killed him on the spot. He threatened to burn the joint down? Give him a box of matches and barricade the doors shut. Job done