SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

back from gold coast after an epic weekend, all is good apart from when I smashed my head on the bottom of the pool diving in drunk, some hair fell out and sore / scabby now :(

^ HD pics of crash, sad days, haha...

I see a camera... did footage survive? Still sucks though, man.

Fair enough. Still got some boyracer funtimes for me left heheh. SC V8 though will be naice. Have you actually been in Leigh's yet? Was that the turning point ahahah

Nah, not as yet, but always wanted a massive power blown V8 and with the second kid on the way, stepping up to a 5 star ANCAP falcon is always going to the a good idea.

To be honest i'd prefer to strapa PD blower to a VE SVZ and style it myself, but it will probably be the same or cheaper to go the legal GS route

back from gold coast after an epic weekend, all is good apart from when I smashed my head on the bottom of the pool diving in drunk, some hair fell out and sore / scabby now :(

do you have any idea how lucky you are? :0

Nah, not as yet, but always wanted a massive power blown V8 and with the second kid on the way, stepping up to a 5 star ANCAP falcon is always going to the a good idea.

To be honest i'd prefer to strapa PD blower to a VE SVZ and style it myself, but it will probably be the same or cheaper to go the legal GS route

do you have any idea how lucky you are? :0

2nd kid on the way aye! congrats! Yep 5star ANCAP ftw and always gonna be the cheaper option for a new car with PD V8 I do miss the turbo 'rush' feeling but PD V8 as a daily is awesome, cruise below <2k RPM and still miles ahead of people taking off at the lights lol

Yeah I kinda didn't think about it until I got home, could have been pretty screwed up if I had to go to hospital / knocked myself out or something - after it happened surprisingly didn't bleed that much which was good.

agree

v lucky

poeople like that arent always as lucky and end up in emergency and go home in a wheelchair para

not a good idea

seriously

why dive while drunk?

your the hero :(

2nd kid on the way aye! congrats! Yep 5star ANCAP ftw and always gonna be the cheaper option for a new car with PD V8 I do miss the turbo 'rush' feeling but PD V8 as a daily is awesome, cruise below <2k RPM and still miles ahead of people taking off at the lights lol

Yeah I kinda didn't think about it until I got home, could have been pretty screwed up if I had to go to hospital / knocked myself out or something - after it happened surprisingly didn't bleed that much which was good.

not pregnant yet... just know we will be doing it again in a couple of years :)

and i meant you could have been a wheelchair spaz, not just a bump on the head! be careful dude :)

Aaron. We barely half way through. If u come now. Still tonnes of food!<br /><br />And there is no guinnea cops now!!!!<br /><br />Good wine hurr too. <br /><br />We just doing stuff bit by bit.

None of that looks appetizing

then you gotta wait till east side steak night.

@ nick, steak night brah, and yes i gotta come view yo pussies. but i'll be working, so its bloody gay, unless you're avail on sat.

and speaking of steak, there's a cape grim porterhouse i've been dying to try. price though is comparable to rump cap. not sure if i should.

Aaron. We barely half way through. If u come now. Still tonnes of food!<br /><br />And there is no guinnea cops now!!!!<br /><br />Good wine hurr too. <br /><br />We just doing stuff bit by bit.

i do.. and i cant, already in bed.

i fkn hate you both. if he had told me 15 minutes earlier i wouldve been there!!!

@ nick, steak night brah, and yes i gotta come view yo pussies. but i'll be working, so its bloody gay, unless you're avail on sat.

and speaking of steak, there's a cape grim porterhouse i've been dying to try. price though is comparable to rump cap. not sure if i should.

better to spend your $$$ on cape grym ribeye and sous vide it

truestory

yeah steak night soon, I'll be east side this weekend for dyno day