SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

C class is pov? News to me top bloke in an outdated skyline

im sorry my car isn't trendy enough for you...but being fashionable never was really my thing...

anyway catch me if you can biatch! ...oh wait, just let me put my turbo back in :/

im sorry my car isn't trendy enough for you...but being fashionable never was really my thing...

anyway catch me if you can biatch! ...oh wait, just let me put my turbo back in :/

LOL!

That's a crap load of power

When you doing your next track day?

Sandown next weekend, DECA in June, then hopefully PI, then Sandown again with Driver Dynamics in July.

Thats fingers crossed my car doesnt die majorly. Which is a possibility.

Sandown next weekend, DECA in June, then hopefully PI, then Sandown again with Driver Dynamics in July.

Thats fingers crossed my car doesnt die majorly. Which is a possibility.

Good work, keen to see what sort of times you run at Sandown

my first time out was a 1:32 but expecting a significant chunk off with my new coilovers, proper alignment and practice.

yeah rebuilt disco potato.

Got a mechanical LSD in the 'box with straight-cut gears, which helps traction in corners.

Traction is ok as long as you dont launch like a moron, but torque steer is a different issue...

my first time out was a 1:32 but expecting a significant chunk off with my new coilovers, proper alignment and practice.

yeah rebuilt disco potato.

Got a mechanical LSD in the 'box with straight-cut gears, which helps traction in corners.

Traction is ok as long as you dont launch like a moron, but torque steer is a different issue...

Good work

Should be out racing with ya in a few months

Just look at that sitting stance, you can easily tell he enjoys the company of other men more than that of the lovely lass next to him.

Just like looking at this thing.

8264353286_94f8f500bd_o.jpg

that would be tractive effort not torque man...torque is probably around 400nm

this ^ a tuner once told me you can't really measure torque 100% accurately.. had some reasons which ive not forgotten