SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Plattsy, Aldi have helmets on sale this week. $69.95 just for tight wads like you... :P

my dad bought a shit load of that aldi bike gear..... its not bad for the price.

Orange works well with greys and silvers. So do most bright colours, like green and pink and light blue...albeit a bit more "offensive" than orange. A bright purple may work too.

All else fails, PAINT IT BLACK.

Orange works well with greys and silvers. So do most bright colours, like green and pink and light blue...albeit a bit more "offensive" than orange. A bright purple may work too.

All else fails, PAINT IT BLACK.

rolling stones man.

for people that know what colours go better together than my self

silver car, gun metal wheels

orange brake calipers? or would another colour go better?

purple. looks f**king great on any colour

Yellow Harrops are nice (actually really good brakes but $$$$

You can't beat big red brembos really IMO, or even silver / black brembos with red writing

DealershipPics.jpg

Edited by UNR33L

Anyone know if, during daytime use, headlights are mandatory? I have a track bike which is road rego'd for insurance purposes, and obviously has no headlights, but I'd like to take it out every so often. It is fitted with brake and tail lights and I could easily fab up some indicator brackets too. Just the lack of headlight is the issue. Obviously would never ride at night without it...

i dont need aftermarket brakes. the factory calipers with some disks and pads stop it good.

come on man! i gave you a silver car with gunmetal spokes. purple wins!