SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anyone know if, during daytime use, headlights are mandatory? I have a track bike which is road rego'd for insurance purposes, and obviously has no headlights, but I'd like to take it out every so often. It is fitted with brake and tail lights and I could easily fab up some indicator brackets too. Just the lack of headlight is the issue. Obviously would never ride at night without it...

I'd say yes they are, or the bike technically isn't in roadworthy condition and would void your insurance anyway? Dunno just my thoughts

MO WTF? Already? That build didn't take long at all, felt like less than a week.

If it was built but his cousins like his original guards, then it probably has daewoo pistons and a Hyundai excel block

Nah I'm almost done. Couple of f**k ups by ikea I had to fix though, like oversized pre drilled holes..

It's just time consuming. I saw your car.. Was gonna box it in with trolleys.. Maybe next time

Haha did you have to get some parts swapped over or something? What did you buy, anyway?

Ah, yeah, I was in Kitchens today.

Did you swing by our new lolly bar? $2 per 100g. It's aight. But can't have much too unhealthy yo :P

Birdy, what do you think of Martini Racing gearbox oil?

I have no experience with it, though Martini products are generally very good, so I doubt you'd see their name on something shit. I could be wrong, but from memory Martini are just rebranders of decent stuff from other manufacturers.

Haha did you have to get some parts swapped over or something? What did you buy, anyway?

Ah, yeah, I was in Kitchens today.

Did you swing by our new lolly bar? $2 per 100g. It's aight. But can't have much too unhealthy yo :P

Nope, one kit. "Hemnes" set of draws. Finished them off today. Found more issues.. One of the biscuit joins weren't drilled deep enough and pushed through the face side snapping the face of the draw. All the screws just keep threading themselves. Fixing sooooo many of ikeas f**k ups..

/whinge

Tl:dr

Yeh next time I'll just buy premade. Lol easier less problems or just build my own from scratch

I have no experience with it, though Martini products are generally very good, so I doubt you'd see their name on something shit. I could be wrong, but from memory Martini are just rebranders of decent stuff from other manufacturers.

They make their own stuff now I believe according to mate who works there, ie used to sell endless 600 brake fluid, now have their own.

Engine and gearbox now filled with martini, yet to start it though. Motorbike soon to also have martini