SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

It's sunny outside. No idea how cold/warm it is though.

It's very warm outside yet I have the man flu. This sucks. :(

How is sir grant? Has Chants contacted you about the fuel pump?

It's very warm outside yet I have the man flu. This sucks. :(

How is sir grant? Has Chants contacted you about the fuel pump?

Bugger about man flu.

I'm well thanks, just busy with car shopping.

No, she haven't contacted me about fuel pump yet although I haven't checked my thread - doing it now.

Bugger about man flu.

I'm well thanks, just busy with car shopping.

No, she haven't contacted me about fuel pump yet although I haven't checked my thread - doing it now.

She may be interested. 044 will fit straight into a r34 right? No changes to fittings? Can you let us know what postage to 4053 would be? Cheers!

She may be interested. 044 will fit straight into a r34 right? No changes to fittings? Can you let us know what postage to 4053 would be? Cheers!

044 will fit with some swearing, couple of fittings some wiring, a filler sock, (there's thread in DIY about installing 044 into Skyline), postage would be $10 give or take.

I took it out and replaced it with another 044 thinking it's faulty but it turned out to be wiring that is faulty...

EDIT: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/111401-bosch-044-intank-r32-gtr/

044 will fit with some swearing, couple of fittings some wiring, a filler sock, (there's thread in DIY about installing 044 into Skyline), postage would be $10 give or take.

I took it out and replaced it with another 044 thinking it's faulty but it turned out to be wiring that is faulty...

EDIT: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/111401-bosch-044-intank-r32-gtr/

I thought that the 040 was the one that required a bit of finesse to get in? All good. Ill ask her to pm you and work it out. :)