SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

040 and 044 are basically the same in regards of fitting into the cradle (like all aftermarket pumps except for Nismo/Tomei).

No issues. Just trying to figure out what the woman is getting me into... :(

Gladly, it's warmer here.

How've you been Simon? Feeling old yet? Hang overs lasting for days now as opposed to hours?

16c atm, max 18... but sunny and clear skies :)

Yeha, I'm feeling old :P

Also, no hangover... not drinking this month (apart from tonight, going out to dinner with some friends)

16c atm, max 18... but sunny and clear skies :)

Yeha, I'm feeling old :P

Also, no hangover... not drinking this month (apart from tonight, going out to dinner with some friends)

Not? Drinking? What is this concept? How does this work?

Whatever happened to the cool Simon?

These ratings on our profiles, how is that calculated? Why am I at excellent and grant at bad? Is that a warn bar or something?

There was like/unlike button (or reputation thing, can't remember, remembered ns.com had similar thing) on this forum back then which everyone unliked posts of my ranting on a car I had for 3 months back then (late 2010/2011), it went as far as -90 or something, yep I was shit flamin mongrel back then lol.

Not sure how did it reduce over time :/

There was like/unlike button (or reputation thing, can't remember, remembered ns.com had similar thing) on this forum back then which everyone unliked posts of my ranting on a car I had for 3 months back then (late 2010/2011), it went as far as -90 or something, yep I was shit flamin mongrel back then lol.

Not sure how did it reduce over time :/

I'm at 71 and have no idea how I got that high! Mines bigger than everyone else's. maybe it's a black person thing. ;)

hooray for camshaft shopping.

of course nothing can be bough from the same supplier... nobody likes Tomei springs, JUN charge a fortune for springs and retainers but their camshafts are $200 cheaper than average :confused:, JWT don't make springs or retainers, nobody likes BC camshafts....

Titman, yeah I saw the ending coming to some degree, it all felt a bit up in the air, but I was entertained!

Also I'll maybe be in for dat bbh tomorrow depending on time etc. Let me know brahs.