SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Yeh for sure depends on personal circumstances

Ubank have really good rates not looked into it if there is any catches I got my savings account with them decent rate compared to most

always good rates, but no service... definitely a great option but you NEED to do your homework first :)

it's bankrolled by Nab so no way they are dodgy and no way they are going under any time soon

http://jalopnik.com/further-proof-the-volkswagen-golf-is-a-hipster-car-1099358034

Further Proof The Volkswagen Golf Is A Hipster Car

This might not be a revelation to some of you, but others who forget the Golf, one of the world's best-selling cars, is still marketed in the US, might be a little more surprised.

Volkswagen has had this hold on the upscale-y young urban market for a while now. And a recent observation by someone driving through the Silver Lake area of Los Angeles further proved the point.

VadGTI over at VWVortex took note of this hipster Golf population recently with shaky video evidence of driving one block of Sunset Junction area of Silver Lake. It's a place named "Best Hipster Neighborhood" by outlets like Forbes, with lots of words like "urban," "walkable" and other words hipsters like.

Look at the video, though, and the Golfs just look right there, no? The Golf comes in lots of flavors (2.5, TDI, GTI, R), it's small, a hatch and has just enough pretentiousness about its badge (more than a Ford Focus, less than a BMW 1-series) that it's sophisticated without being a total ass about itself.

Ubank are offering 4.62 comparrison atm dezz... ours are slightly higher

Never heard of em

Ideally I'd like to stay with commbank as all my accounts are with them and it makes it easy to keep track...So basically just need some competitors to give me a better offer, which I'll take to Commbank and say match it or smoke me

you haven't had your loan long and i dont know all the details, but there is a good chance there will be economic costs involved in closing the account.

Ubank is just an online bank that Nab runs.... very good interest rates and usually approx 0.5% lower than nab propper, however you need a pretty strong LVR etc...